Accounts Payables, Reconciliations & Income Tax Training
The accounts payable department is responsible for many influential factors that contribute to the overall financial well-being of an organization because it oversees the flow of money out of the organization. Accounts payable objectives include making timely vendor payments,
maintaining accurate data, nurturing positive relationships with suppliers, and researching ways to save money and improve the bottom line. All of these objectives help guide the overall accounts payable process. The intelligent use of accounts payable automation ensures the highest level of efficiency and accuracy at every level.
The process data available in modern AP automation solutions makes it possible to establish measurable,
traceable, more definitive and meaningful goals for
improved productivity and profits. Discover more about the objectives of accounts payable, and how AP automation is
changing the role and responsibilities of AP professionals.
- By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Accounting essentials for Accounts Payable
- The crucial role of maintaining vendor relationship
- The significance of having effective payable
- Effective ways of managing accounts payables
- Accounts Payable processes and best practices
- The behavioral side of managing Accounts Payable
- Accounts Payables Reconciliation Process
IAS 12 Income Tax application and disclosures.
The Important Role of Accounts Payable (AP) to business
• The meaning of managing accounts payable
• The big picture: accounts payable and the financial health of
• The functions of accounts payable department and the role
of AP staff
• Accounts payable impact on working capital and cash
Accounting Essentials for Accounts Payable
• Accounts payable terminologies
• General ledger and sub-ledger
• Preparing for month end close and accruals
Accounts Payable Processes and Best Practices
• Invoice handling and routing
• The three-way matching
• Methods of payment processing
• Maintaining the vendor master file
• Travel and entertainment (T&E)
• Procurement cards (P-Cards)
Ways of Improving Accounts Payable Management
• Continuous process improvement
• Development performance metrics
• Applying best practices in your organisation
• Identifying proper internal controls
• The annual audit as an added value
• Detecting fraud in accounts payable
The Behavioural Side of Managing Accounts Payable
• Improving the image of the accounts payable department
• Ways to motivate accounts payable sta¬ff
• Organising the accounts payable department
• Closing communication gap
• Dealing with internal customer service
• Importance of internal customer service
• Providing customer service to vendors
Accounts Payable Department as a Real Business Partner
• When should we pay our suppliers
• Understanding cost of funds
• Evaluating early payment discount
• Pros and cons of early or late payments
• Relationship with the treasury department
Accounts Payables Reconciliations
• Introduction to accounts payables reconciliation
• Accounts Payable Reconciliation Process Basics
• Benefits of Accounts Payable Reconciliation
• Typical Steps of the Accounts Payable Reconciliation Process
• How Often Accounts Payable Reconciliation Should Occur
• IAS 12 Income Tax
• Introduction to Income tax
• Gross Income
• Exempt Tax
• Allowable deductions
• Fringe Benefits and Allowances
2 day Training
Group discounts available on request.
Live and In-class
- Accounts Payables Practitioners
• Accounts Payables Officers, Administrators, Managers
• Creditors Officers
• Creditors Clerks
• Inventory Managers
• Asset Management Practitioners
• Accounts Officers
• Collection Officers
• Credit Analysts
- Accounts Payables Practitioners
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Masterclass.
- Microsoft Teams for End-Users
- Basic Microsoft Word
- Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook: 116395
- Microsoft Outlook: 116945
- Microsoft Outlook Training
- Microsoft Word
- Powerpoint 116930
- Powerpoint 116936
- Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Advanced Microsoft Powerpoint
- Advanced Microsoft Word
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training