Advanced Executive Assistants & PA’S Including Protocol & Diplomacy Masterclass
Prospen Africa is aware that whether you are a new or an experienced office manager, it is easy to get overwhelmed by the multiple roles and responsibilities expected of you in the modern workplace. We offer you this dynamic and essential training course which will help you see yourself and your office management role from a fresh new perspective.
This is a non-Accredited course.
- Discover practical tools and techniques that will help you manage your workload and relationships more successfully and improve productivity
- Explore strategies to reduce conflict and learn to deal effectively with difficult situations and people
- Provide a high level of administrative support by enhancing your ability to manage change, plan and coordinate workflow, and build an effective team
By attending this training course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand how your role as Executive Secretary, PA, Administrator or Office Manager contributes to organizational success
- Build an effective work team
- Plan and coordinate workflow and productivity
- Become a change champion and manage change effectively
- Interact with people in ways which reinforce positive working relationships
- Manage personal emotions and stress
- Manage conflict, difficult situations and people, with ease
- Deliver presentations to small groups with maximum effect
- Recruit, select and induct new staff who will work effectively with your team
This masterclass runs for 4 days
Training times can be arranged accordingly in order to cater for the client’s needs.
Available on request.
This course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Office Managers
- Team Leaders
- Secretaries and PA’s
- Project Managers
- New leaders
- Senior Administrators
- Organisation Reps
- Managerial Assistants
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training