This Prospen-Africa workshop will provide you with the skill sets and characteristics to become better than you had ever perceived you could be. Being a ‘great’ manager cannot guarantee success these days – only by being the best of the best will you make an impact on your department, your company, and your industry. After this one-day workshop, you will return to the workplace with a toolbox full of advanced management skills that you can use to build your success in managing yourself and others. This advanced management skills course will benefit anyone who would like to inspire themselves and their teams to higher performance.
At the end of this training seminar, you will learn to:
- Understand the Use and Importance of Financial Statements
- Tools and Techniques of Financial Analysis useful in Decision Making
- The Use of the budgetary and Control Techniques
- Standards, Flexed Budgets and Variance Analysis
- How to use Variance Analysis Results to Improve Operational Performance?
- The Application of Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Methods
- Effective Analysis of Capital Investment Projects using Various Techniques
- How Corporate Value and Shareholder Value are Enhanced?
- Why Corporate Restructuring through Mergers and Acquisitions is Important?
To be updated soon.
This workshop runs for 5 days
Available on request.
Our Advanced Management Skills Masterclass is available in a variety of formats to best match your needs
In-House training: We bring the training to your location. Available with customized features created to meet your requirements.
Virtual Training: Delivered totally online, our virtual sessions are designed to keep participants engaged through relevant training, activities for practice, and ongoing reinforcement.
This course is designed and suitable for people who wish to advance their management skills to improve the productivity of the organisation.
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training