Unit standards: 116943, NQF Level 4, 3 Credits
It’s time to save your time and gain control over your financial, accounting, auditing, presentations and day to day data calculations, sorting, and storing work, by one of the most intelligent software application Ms Excel
Discover methods to dramatically reduce the time you spend on spreadsheets
- Develop practical solutions to your business problems through superior spreadsheet design
- Upgrade your spreadsheet skills with advanced data management techniques
- Consolidate worksheets from different sources into one workbook
- Develop efficient techniques for using charts
- Use spreadsheet skills for advanced financial applications
- Create, format, and troubleshoot pivot tables
- Analyse data accurately using pivot tables and slicers
- Adopt logical methods to solve complex problems by analysing data accurately using pivot tables Controls over Financial Statements
- Efficient working with related worksheets and workbooks by benefitting from new reporting and presentation techniques
Session 1 – Automating Workbook Functionality
- Apply Data Validation
- Work with Forms and Controls
- Work with Macros
Session 2 -Applying Conditional Logic
- Use Lookup Functions
- VLookup and HLookup
- Combine Functions
- Use Formulas and Functions to Apply
- Conditional Formatting
Session 3- Auditing Worksheets
- Trace Cells
- Search for Invalid Data and Formulas with Errors Watch and Evaluate Formulas
Session 4- Using Automated Analysis Tools
- Determine Potential Outcomes Using Data Tables
- Determine Potential Outcomes Using Scenarios
- Use the Goal Seek Feature
Presenting Your Data Visually
- Use Advanced Chart Features
- Create Sparklines
Customizing the Excel Environment
- Conﬁgure Excel Options
- Customize the Ribbon and the Quick Access Toolbar
- Enable Excel Add-InsMasterlass
This masterclass runs for 2 days
R 7 699.00
Group discounts available on request.
Our Advanced Microsoft Excel Masterclass is available in a variety of formats to best match your needs
In-House training: We bring the training to your location. Available with customized features created to meet your requirements.
Virtual Training: Delivered totally online, our virtual sessions are designed to keep participants engaged through relevant training, activities for practice, and ongoing reinforcement.
- Accountants | Auditors | Creditors Managers | Accounts Receivable Depts. | Accounts Payable Depts. | Finance Managers | Operation Managers | Project Managers | HR Managers | Business Executives | Consultants | Head of Departments | Finance people and anyone who uses Excel to analyses and manipulate data and extensively for business reporting
- Asset Management Masterclass
- Environmental & Social Management Systems
- Fraud Prevention & Anti Corruption Masterclass
- Risk Appetite & Strategy Masterclass
- Governance, Risk and Compliance Masterclass
- Risk based combined assurance
- Leadership and structures of corporate governance
- Corporate Governance – Role of the board
- Corporate governance Fundamental
- Principles and practices of corporate responsibility
- Engaging stakeholders to build a sustainable plan
- Advanced enterprise risk management masterclass
- Conducting effective lifestyles audits course
- King IV governance compliance and assurance workshop
- Budgeting Skills for managers.
- Financial Analysis, Planning & Control.
- Government Accounting.
- Government Budgeting Including SCOA.
- Accounting for VAT
- Understanding and analyzing financial statements workshop
- Strategic planning, budgeting and rolling forecast workshop
- Strategic forecasting & projections of financial statements masterclass
- Preparing financial statements and annual reports masterclass
- Project finance and modelling
- Pension fund governance, regulations and best practices.
- Mining TAX and strategy masterclass
- International financial reporting standards (IFRS) &updates
- IFRS 9 International finance reporting standards 9 and expected credit loss
- Business intelligence & analytics for finance professionals
- Advanced Recruitment Analysis & Assessment Workshop.
- Disciplinary Code & Procedure Training.
- Employment Equity Legislation Masterclass.
- HR Processes, Culture & Change Management Training.
- Performance management systems training
- Principles and practices of corporate responsibility
- Union responsibilities in the workplace
- Workplace skills plans & annual training reports
- Mining social & labor planning
- Payrol preparation, analysis and management
- New CCMA rules & latest case law
- Human resources & development personnel management
- Developing & Implementing Electronic Documents & Records Management Systems.
- Pragmatic Approach to Managing Records.
- Basic registry, records & archives management
- Pragmatic approach to managing records
- Records management, library management and inventory
- Principles of records management basic – Level 1
- Records management Intermediate – Level 2
- Advanced records management – Level 3
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training