Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint
(Use a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-based presentation application to enhance presentation appearance, 116930)
PURPOSE OF THE UNIT STANDARD
This unit standard is intended for people who need to enhance presentation appearance using a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-based presentation application either as a user of computers or as basic knowledge for a career needing this competency, like the ICT industry.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Create a graph in a
- Create an organisational chart in a
- Create a drawing in a
- Import images into a
- Images and objects are manipulated in
- Animation effects and transitions are applied or added to a
- Master Slides are customised within a
Module 1: Create a graph in a presentation
- A new graph is created to represent given data
- Graph colours are changed to enhance appearance
- The graph type is changed to improve usability, according to given specifications
- Graphs are resized to improve usability, according to given specifications
Module 2: Create an organisational chart in a presentation
- A new organisational chart is created to present specific given organisational information
- The hierarchical structure of an organisational chart is changed to enhance usability
- Hierarchical elements are added and removed according to given specifications
Module 3: Create a drawing in a presentation
- Lines are drawn into a presentation and their attributes changed
- Shapes are drawn into a presentation
- The orientation of a drawing is changed according to given specifications
- The attributes of a shape are changed
- Drawings are resized to improve the layout of the related presentation
- Drawing objects are re-aligned in the presentation
- The order of display of overlapping objects is changed relative to the other drawing objects
- Connector lines are added between shapes
Module 4: Import images into a presentation
- Images are imported from different file types, for inclusion into a presentation
Images are resized
- An image is copied to a master slide
Module 5: Images and objects are manipulated in presentation
- Images and objects are moved
- Images and objects are copied
- Images and objects are deleted
- Images and objects are manipulated
Module 6: Animation effects and transitions are applied or added to a presentation
- Animation effects are applied to the presentation
- Slide transition effects and timing are added to a presentation
Module 7: Master Slides are customised within a presentation
- An item is copied to a master slide
- Formatting is changed
This masterclass runs for 2 days
Group discounts available on request.
Our A Complete Introduction to Power BI Desktop is available in a variety of formats to best match your needs
In-House training: We bring the training to your location. Available with customized features created to meet your requirements.
Virtual Training: Delivered totally online, our virtual sessions are designed to keep participants engaged through relevant training, activities for practice, and ongoing reinforcement.
- Anyone looking to pursue a career in data analysis or business intelligence
- Data analysts and Excel users hoping to develop advanced data modelling, dashboard design and business intelligence skills
- People who want to understand how to create customized visuals
- All Excel users who work with data, reports, and dashboards
- Management Accountants who are required to report on transactional data sets
- Marketing and Operational Analysts
- Entrepreneurs / CEO /Accountants looking to master the Data Analysis process
- Anyone wanting to transition into Business Analytics.
- Asset Management Masterclass
- Environmental & Social Management Systems
- Fraud Prevention & Anti Corruption Masterclass
- Risk Appetite & Strategy Masterclass
- Governance, Risk and Compliance Masterclass
- Risk based combined assurance
- Leadership and structures of corporate governance
- Corporate Governance – Role of the board
- Corporate governance Fundamental
- Principles and practices of corporate responsibility
- Engaging stakeholders to build a sustainable plan
- Advanced enterprise risk management masterclass
- Conducting effective lifestyles audits course
- King IV governance compliance and assurance workshop
- Budgeting Skills for managers.
- Financial Analysis, Planning & Control.
- Government Accounting.
- Government Budgeting Including SCOA.
- Accounting for VAT
- Understanding and analyzing financial statements workshop
- Strategic planning, budgeting and rolling forecast workshop
- Strategic forecasting & projections of financial statements masterclass
- Preparing financial statements and annual reports masterclass
- Project finance and modelling
- Pension fund governance, regulations and best practices.
- Mining TAX and strategy masterclass
- International financial reporting standards (IFRS) &updates
- IFRS 9 International finance reporting standards 9 and expected credit loss
- Business intelligence & analytics for finance professionals
- Advanced Recruitment Analysis & Assessment Workshop.
- Disciplinary Code & Procedure Training.
- Employment Equity Legislation Masterclass.
- HR Processes, Culture & Change Management Training.
- Performance management systems training
- Principles and practices of corporate responsibility
- Union responsibilities in the workplace
- Workplace skills plans & annual training reports
- Mining social & labor planning
- Payrol preparation, analysis and management
- New CCMA rules & latest case law
- Human resources & development personnel management
- Developing & Implementing Electronic Documents & Records Management Systems.
- Pragmatic Approach to Managing Records.
- Basic registry, records & archives management
- Pragmatic approach to managing records
- Records management, library management and inventory
- Principles of records management basic – Level 1
- Records management Intermediate – Level 2
- Advanced records management – Level 3
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training