Advanced Presentation Skills
This training builds upon the first presentation skills module. It will advance participants’ basic knowledge and skills of presentation skills. This programme is for experienced presenters who want to hone and perfect their presentation skills and to further their skills in the related areas of designing captivating visuals, managing a Q&A session and managing difficult audiences. In the modern business world excellent presentation skills will often add a credible dimension to the customer-client relationship. Talented presenters not only carry a group or audience but positively influence them.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Build on Basic Presentation Skills
- Master the finer points of presentations including
- Getting to the point, speaking concisely
- Persuasive speaking
- Managing hostile audiences
- Dealing with difficult questions
- Presenting technical information well
- Designing captivating visuals
Module 1: Getting to the Point
Module 2: Persuasive Structures
Module 3: Understanding Audience Types and their Needs
Module 4: Presenting Technical Information
Module 5: Designing a Visually Arresting Visual Aid
Module 6: Managing the Question and Answer Session
This masterclass runs for 2 days
R 7 999.00
Group discounts available on request.
Our Advanced Presentation Skills is available in a variety of formats to best match your needs
In-House training: We bring the training to your location. Available with customized features created to meet your requirements.
Virtual Training: Delivered totally online, our virtual sessions are designed to keep participants engaged through relevant training, activities for practice, and ongoing reinforcement.
Senior Executives and Managers who present to Boards of Directors and Key Decision Makers.
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training