Advanced Recruitment, Psychometric Analysis & Assessment Workshop
This course will cover all the critical areas regarding tools and techniques employed in that process. Delegates will acquire and develop the essential skills that will enhance their competence and at the same time improve the entire Recruitment process that relates to delivering high end service to the organisation. Psychometric Analysis can play a significant part in the decision-making process if used correctly and carefully. Here we will take time to understand the impact of this particular method of assessing a candidate’s personality and general ability against the demands of the role.
- Examine the total process of Advanced Recruitment, Psychometric Analysis and Assessment techniques
- Discuss at every stage potential outcomes and consequences when employing a variety of instruments /tools and techniques
- Create a methodology to be well placed to successfully differentiate between the good and excellent candidate consistently
- Explore the use of Psychometric Analysis, both Personality and General Ability instruments along with the benefits, challenges, and guidelines
- The benefits of adopting an assessment-based process
- Examine the benefits of object, rather than subjective data in the decision-making process
- Develop sound reasoning for adopting certain approaches when considering multiple role
- recruitment campaigns.
- Module 1: Introduction to Recruitment Tools & Techniques
- Module 2: Interview Techniques and links to the Decision-Making Process
- Module 3: Selecting the Appropriate Level & Content of Psychometric Analysis
- Module 4: Psychometric Analysis the Law and Normalising the Results
- Module 5: Assessment Centres; Results and Competence
This workshop runs for 5 days
R 14 999.00
*Group Discounts Available on Request.
Our Advanced Recruitment, Psychometric Analysis & Assessment Workshop
is available in a variety of formats to best match your needs
In-House training: We bring the training to your location. Available with customized features created to meet your requirements.
Virtual Training: Delivered totally online, our virtual sessions are designed to keep participants engaged through relevant training, activities for practice, and ongoing reinforcement.
The Advanced Recruitment, Psychometric Analysis & Assessment training course will be of great value for a wide range of professionals engaged in this activity for their respective organisations, especially.
- Recruitment Officers / Consultants
- Recruiting Managers, (the line manager responsible for the new recruit(s)
- HR Managers / Team Leaders and Officers
- Professional Recruiters newly engaged in this activity
- Members of staff who are involved in the administration process
- Coordinators who are responsible for the management of all the resources during the recruitment process
- Professionals who act as a point of contact with Recruitment Agencies
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training