Advanced Strategic Procurement Planning, Tendering, Bidding and Award Management
Procurement planning proves to be the essential part of project management process. The procedure necessitates an exhaustive arrangement of applicable methods that are used for procuring raw material and goods and in turn support the entire manufacturing process. Procurement professionals are prompted to make accurate and reliable contracting decisions,
starting from announcing the tender to evaluating the bidders and selecting the supplier.
Advanced strategic Procurement Planning, Tendering, Bidding & Award Management workshop is specifically designed for the professionals in procurement and related fields. The program covers the key elements of procurement planning, tendering and bid management process in depth. Hereby, it fully supports the need of the specialist in the stated fields through providing the essential skills and contemporary tools and techniques crucial for carrying out assigned job duties effectively.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
• The detailed and thorough understanding of all aspects of
procurement planning, tendering and bid management.
• The quality knowledge regarding the best practices,
practical tools and techniques used in Procurement Planning
& Bid Management process.
• Advanced Skills an capabilities to lead and be in charge of
the bidding process.
• Comprehension of various procurement methods and
matching skills for different satiations and circumstances.
• Mastery of the procurement & tendering risk assessment,
mitigation and evaluation activities.
• Essentials of strategic Procurement Planning, strategic sourcing and
• Contemporary trends aecting procurement planning and supply
• Positioning of strategic procurement
• The Principles of strategic procurement
• The role and structure of purchasing department.
• Factors aecting procurement.
• Transformational leadership in procurement.
• Developing commodity strategy
• Types of procurement methods
• Designing sourcing/outsourcing strategy
• Open & Restricted Tendering
• Request for Proposals (RFPs) & Request for Quotations (RFQs)
• Pre-qualication and issuing the ITT.
• E-Procurement techniques
• Two-stage Tendering
• Analysing Tendering risks
• Internal Needs Analysis
• Assessing Supplier Market & Collecting Information
• Determining the Bidding Processing within the organisation.
• Types of Bidding: Rules Based, Positional, Portfolio Based.
• Essentials of Eective Bid Management and tips for success
• Bidding process and supporting documents
• The purpose of the Bid Evaluation
• Best Practices for Bid Evaluation
• The selection of the Bidders.
• Awarding the Contract
• Rejecting the Bidders
• Contract Terms and Conditions
• Mastering the negotiation skills and ethics
• Frequent mistakes in Negotiations
• Persuasion methods and interaction strategies
• Contract types: Lump Sum, xed price, Cost reimbursement,
Measurement & Industrial Specic.
• Contract Award Management
• Forming the contract
• Making modications in the contract
• Performance management, monitoring & Evaluation
• Contract Termination
5 Days Training
Group discounts available on request.
Procurement professional, Managers and Officers
Snr members and Executives
Vendors and Suppliers
Contract Professionals and Administrators
Supply chain professional
- Asset Management Masterclass
- Environmental & Social Management Systems
- Fraud Prevention & Anti Corruption Masterclass
- Risk Appetite & Strategy Masterclass
- Governance, Risk and Compliance Masterclass
- Risk based combined assurance
- Leadership and structures of corporate governance
- Corporate Governance – Role of the board
- Corporate governance Fundamental
- Principles and practices of corporate responsibility
- Engaging stakeholders to build a sustainable plan
- Advanced enterprise risk management masterclass
- Conducting effective lifestyles audits course
- King IV governance compliance and assurance workshop
- Budgeting Skills for managers.
- Financial Analysis, Planning & Control.
- Government Accounting.
- Government Budgeting Including SCOA.
- Accounting for VAT
- Understanding and analyzing financial statements workshop
- Strategic planning, budgeting and rolling forecast workshop
- Strategic forecasting & projections of financial statements masterclass
- Preparing financial statements and annual reports masterclass
- Project finance and modelling
- Pension fund governance, regulations and best practices.
- Mining TAX and strategy masterclass
- International financial reporting standards (IFRS) &updates
- IFRS 9 International finance reporting standards 9 and expected credit loss
- Business intelligence & analytics for finance professionals
- Advanced Recruitment Analysis & Assessment Workshop.
- Disciplinary Code & Procedure Training.
- Employment Equity Legislation Masterclass.
- HR Processes, Culture & Change Management Training.
- Performance management systems training
- Principles and practices of corporate responsibility
- Union responsibilities in the workplace
- Workplace skills plans & annual training reports
- Mining social & labor planning
- Payrol preparation, analysis and management
- New CCMA rules & latest case law
- Human resources & development personnel management
- Developing & Implementing Electronic Documents & Records Management Systems.
- Pragmatic Approach to Managing Records.
- Basic registry, records & archives management
- Pragmatic approach to managing records
- Records management, library management and inventory
- Principles of records management basic – Level 1
- Records management Intermediate – Level 2
- Advanced records management – Level 3
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training