Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance Masterclass
This Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance Masterclass is designed to develop the essential skills necessary to enable you to understand how to support your company in Anti-Money Laundering and countering terrorist finance and how to prevent, detect, and report money laundering activities.
This course covers regulatory environment and focus on the importance of Know your Customer (KYC), the importance of Customer Due Diligence (CDD), sanctions monitoring and the role of the Money Laundering Reporting Officer in practical terms. You will learn about studying the AML risks involved in emerging industry sectors.
This is an intensive and highly practical training program qualifying you to become proficient in the Anti-Money Laundering process and the laws that make it a crime. It will raise awareness of financial crime risks, global laws and regulations, laws and regulations applicable to your jurisdiction, and the systems and controls aimed at detecting and preventing financial criminal acts.
This course also covers several topics regarding the nature of the services and products offered by the financial services industry (namely managing, controlling and possessing money and property belonging to others) means that it is vulnerable to abuse by money launderers and the aspects of money laundering and initiatives undertaken to combat terrorism including regulations that govern financial institutions.
By the end of this training course, you will be able to understand:
- The process of Money Laundering
- Regulations applicable to firms / banks
- FATF roles in Anti-Money Laundering
- The penalties for non-compliance with AML legislation
- How Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Terrorist Financing (CTF) might be prevented?
- How to define the ways in which a Firm / Bank and its staff should protect themselves against the risks of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing?
- Due diligence measures to deter money laundering and terrorist financing
- The “red flags” might help you to identify, prevent and report any (suspicious or actual) criminal activity
- The implications of offshore financial centre on ML
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Countering Terrorist Financing (CTF)
- Why the Current Focus on Anti-Money Laundering (AML) / Countering Terrorist Financing (CTF)?
- Money Laundering & the Financing of Terrorism Definitions
- Differences and Similarities between Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
- Key Stages of Money Laundering
- Typologies & Techniques of Money Laundering
- Indicators of Money Laundering
- Products and Services Vulnerable to Money Laundering or Terrorism Financing
- Money Laundering Trends in (Jurisdiction)
The International Organizations of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) / Countering Terrorist Financing (CTF)
- The International bodies’ response to Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Countering Terrorist Financing (CTF)
- The International Measures to Prevent Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism
- The Complex and Interrelated Risks with Respect to Money Laundering and Sanctions
- FATF and Its Roles of Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
- Customer Policies and Procedures
- International Legislation and Legislation Applicable to Your Jurisdiction
- The Wider Context for Financial Crime Risk and Regulation in which Your Firm Operates
- The Role and Responsibilities of (Front / Back Office / AML / Compliance Officer), and How these fit within the financial crime risk-management life cycle?
- Jurisdiction Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Countering Terrorist Financing (CTF)
- Laws and Regulations
- The Requirements for Robust Anti-Money Laundering Operations, Internal Controls, Procedures and Policies
- Cooperation with the Authorities and the Regulators
- Know Your Customer (KYC) and ID&V Rules
- Market Abuse and Insider Dealing
- Client Relations and Human Resources Strategies
- The Relevant Laws and Regulations in Your Jurisdiction, The International Standards and The Role of Law Enforcement
Recognizing and Reporting Suspicious Transactions
- Statutory Obligations
- Identifying Suspicious Transactions
- Internal and External Reporting of Suspicious Transactions
- Identifying High-risk Indicators – Understand what to do with the information and whom to escalate it to
- The Role of the MLRO
- The Importance of Record Keeping
- Responsibilities of Firms / Banks and Individuals
- Setting-up Monitoring Procedures
Money Laundering Detection Techniques
- Prevention, Detection and Due Diligence
- Early-Warning Mechanisms
- Designing Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Risk Assessments
- Applying Know Your Customer (KYC) & Customer Due Diligence (CDD )
- Risk Management of Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs)
- Best Practices Applicable to Firms / Banks
This masterclass runs for 5 day
Available on request
This training course is designed to deliver the knowledge and skills, providing details of the latest policies and procedures to:
- Staff with specific anti money laundering duties
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) / Compliance Professionals
- Senior Management
- All Staff working in financial services who want an introduction to anti money laundering
- Anyone who works within the regulated financial sectors, or to a career in anti-money laundering or fraud prevention
- Treasury Managers
- Regulator or Advisor of Product / Services
- Credit Managers
- Asset Management Masterclass
- Environmental & Social Management Systems
- Fraud Prevention & Anti Corruption Masterclass
- Risk Appetite & Strategy Masterclass
- Governance, Risk and Compliance Masterclass
- Risk based combined assurance
- Leadership and structures of corporate governance
- Corporate Governance – Role of the board
- Corporate governance Fundamental
- Principles and practices of corporate responsibility
- Engaging stakeholders to build a sustainable plan
- Advanced enterprise risk management masterclass
- Conducting effective lifestyles audits course
- King IV governance compliance and assurance workshop
- Budgeting Skills for managers.
- Financial Analysis, Planning & Control.
- Government Accounting.
- Government Budgeting Including SCOA.
- Accounting for VAT
- Understanding and analyzing financial statements workshop
- Strategic planning, budgeting and rolling forecast workshop
- Strategic forecasting & projections of financial statements masterclass
- Preparing financial statements and annual reports masterclass
- Project finance and modelling
- Pension fund governance, regulations and best practices.
- Mining TAX and strategy masterclass
- International financial reporting standards (IFRS) &updates
- IFRS 9 International finance reporting standards 9 and expected credit loss
- Business intelligence & analytics for finance professionals
- Advanced Recruitment Analysis & Assessment Workshop.
- Disciplinary Code & Procedure Training.
- Employment Equity Legislation Masterclass.
- HR Processes, Culture & Change Management Training.
- Performance management systems training
- Principles and practices of corporate responsibility
- Union responsibilities in the workplace
- Workplace skills plans & annual training reports
- Mining social & labor planning
- Payrol preparation, analysis and management
- New CCMA rules & latest case law
- Human resources & development personnel management
- Developing & Implementing Electronic Documents & Records Management Systems.
- Pragmatic Approach to Managing Records.
- Basic registry, records & archives management
- Pragmatic approach to managing records
- Records management, library management and inventory
- Principles of records management basic – Level 1
- Records management Intermediate – Level 2
- Advanced records management – Level 3
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training