This short course introduces you to bookkeeping and accounting, and equips you with basic knowledge and skills in these subjects. The workplace has evolved into a multi-skills environment that all employees should have some concepts of Basic Accounting, Bookkeeping and Finance.
This course teaches Accounting Principles together with examples. No prior background of Accounting or Bookkeeping is required. Participants will be shown step-by-step examples and prepare a set of accounts by the end of the workshop.
This is an-accredited course.
Topics covered include:
- Outline the Bookkeeping and Accounting Principles
- Appreciate the common Bookkeeping jargons
- Understand the transformation of data from source documents into Income Statements and Balance Sheet
- Learn how to prepare a set of account document
This masterclass runs for 2 days
Training times can be arranged accordingly in order to cater for the client’s needs.
Available on request.
This course is suitable for:
Anyone who wishes to gain some practical aspects of Basic Accounting.
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training