Communication And Influence For Executive Assistants
The workload for executive assistants can sometimes get even worse when you are reporting to several bosses. How are you managing their priorities? Are the instructions clear enough and assignments in line with strategic goals? Do you have the right negotiation skills to handle all these demands piling up on your desk?
How do you manage misunderstandings and conflicts when work delivered doesn’t totally meet expectations or priority? How confident are you to say no when faced with conflicting assignments? Do you have the right soft skills to adapt to various communication styles and interface with others to move your work forward?
- Gain self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Grow your communication skills to influence others to achieve positive outcomes
- Improve personal openness and handle conflict to stay committed to your personal development and the success of your boss
This course is non-accredited.
After participating in this programme, you will grow your administrative assistant skills and be able to:
- Emphasize your personal strengths and qualities for self-empowerment
- Know how your personal style affects the decisions you make
- Communicate and interact with others more assertively and clearly
- Develop positive working relationships
- Strengthen your ability to take on future challenges, and trust in yourself
- Become more effective in managing tasks assigned and boost the success of your boss
- Network with and learn from a diverse group of Administrative Professionals from different industries and countries
- Learn and practise new skills using case studies, real examples and role plays over 3 interactive and challenging days
- Leave with a personalised action plan for immediate implementation in your workplace
Module 1 – Your Role in the Current business environment
Module 2 – Self-awareness
Module 3 – Assertiveness
Module 4 – Emotional Intelligence
Module 5 – Personal Openness
Module 6 – Communicating with Confidence and Clarity
Module 7 – Handling Conflict Effectively
Module 8 – Influence with Win-Win in Mind
Module 9 – Committing to Your Personal Development
This workshop runs for 3 days
Our Communication and Influence For Executive Assistants is available in a variety of formats to best match your needs
In-House training: We bring the training to your location. Available with customized features created to meet your requirements.
Virtual Training: Delivered totally online, our virtual sessions are designed to keep participants engaged through relevant training, activities for practice, and ongoing reinforcement.
Available on request.
If you are an executive assistant or senior administrative professional who wants to gain more power and impact to get things done to support their managers, this programme is for you.
- Executive Assistants
- Administrative Support Professionals
- Asset Management Masterclass
- Environmental & Social Management Systems
- Fraud Prevention & Anti Corruption Masterclass
- Risk Appetite & Strategy Masterclass
- Governance, Risk and Compliance Masterclass
- Risk based combined assurance
- Leadership and structures of corporate governance
- Corporate Governance – Role of the board
- Corporate governance Fundamental
- Principles and practices of corporate responsibility
- Engaging stakeholders to build a sustainable plan
- Advanced enterprise risk management masterclass
- Conducting effective lifestyles audits course
- King IV governance compliance and assurance workshop
- Budgeting Skills for managers.
- Financial Analysis, Planning & Control.
- Government Accounting.
- Government Budgeting Including SCOA.
- Accounting for VAT
- Understanding and analyzing financial statements workshop
- Strategic planning, budgeting and rolling forecast workshop
- Strategic forecasting & projections of financial statements masterclass
- Preparing financial statements and annual reports masterclass
- Project finance and modelling
- Pension fund governance, regulations and best practices.
- Mining TAX and strategy masterclass
- International financial reporting standards (IFRS) &updates
- IFRS 9 International finance reporting standards 9 and expected credit loss
- Business intelligence & analytics for finance professionals
- Advanced Recruitment Analysis & Assessment Workshop.
- Disciplinary Code & Procedure Training.
- Employment Equity Legislation Masterclass.
- HR Processes, Culture & Change Management Training.
- Performance management systems training
- Principles and practices of corporate responsibility
- Union responsibilities in the workplace
- Workplace skills plans & annual training reports
- Mining social & labor planning
- Payrol preparation, analysis and management
- New CCMA rules & latest case law
- Human resources & development personnel management
- Developing & Implementing Electronic Documents & Records Management Systems.
- Pragmatic Approach to Managing Records.
- Basic registry, records & archives management
- Pragmatic approach to managing records
- Records management, library management and inventory
- Principles of records management basic – Level 1
- Records management Intermediate – Level 2
- Advanced records management – Level 3
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training