Construction Quality Management
The purpose of the course is to gain knowledge, understanding and competency on various theories and practices of construction quality management. The course introduces learners to the concept of quality including product and process quality, and quality culture. It introduces students to the principles and application of construction quality management, Total Quality Management (TQM), tools and techniques for quality, and an introduction to the ISO 9001, its principles and procedures. The course then introduces students to the concept of Building Information Modeling (BIM) as a solution to enhance quality management in construction sites.
This course is an accredited
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Interpret the ISO 9001 principles and clauses.
- Understand the need for and importance of quality management in construction projects and various quality theories.
- Prepare project quality management plans.
- Interpret the ISO 9001:2000 principles and procedures.
- Interpret the Building Information Modeling (BIM)’s role in enhancing quality in construction sites.
This masterclass runs for 3 days
Training times can be arranged accordingly in order to cater for the client’s needs.
Available on request.
The courses will benefit project managers, construction managers, quantity surveyors, engineers, housing officials, facilities managers, researchers and academics, environmentalists, public and private sector clients, and other stakeholders in the built environment.
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training