To enable participants to communicate clearly and with impact, by improving their verbal and non-verbal communication style, as well as enhancing interpersonal skills. Communicating effectively will soon seem effortless. This communications skills course provides training for individuals wishing to develop their interpersonal skills and build rapport with others in the workplace. The course covers effective communication strategies to enhance understanding and verbal communication with others.
This course is Non-accredited
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Selected the best methods of communication for those with different styles of communication to you.
- Identified different styles of communication and demonstrated ways to adapt your communication style to create understanding and rapport with others.
- Demonstrated open body language and positive voice tone congruent to your verbal message.
- Communicated your verbal message in a clear and engaging way for the recipient. Identify and explain the key factors used to understand the target audience of the communication.
- Discuss the core components of effective verbal communication.
- Illustrate the effective elements of effective written communication.
- Communicate with a range of stakeholders.
- Liaising and networking with internal and external stakeholders.
- Devising and applying a strategy to establish constructive relationships with team members in a unit.
- Devising and applying a strategy to establish constructive relationships with managers.
To be updated soon.
This workshop runs for 2 days
Training times can be arranged accordingly in order to cater for the client’s needs.
Available on request.
The course is suitable for any person who wish to improve their communication skills and who communicates with internal and external stakeholders every day.
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.