EDRM - Developing and Implementing
Electronic Documents and Records
New approaches to electronic preservation and new services are beginning to offer new options for information lifecycle management including electronic archiving and shared electronic records management services. This programme is designed to equip delegates with the skills necessary to understand, plan for, and implement an Electronic Document and Records Management System (EDRMS).
This Prospen Africa course highlights the key issues required for successful implementations, and how to avoid the pitfalls commonly associated with EDRMS systems
At the end of this workshop, delegates will:
- Understand the legal environment surrounding electronic documents and records.
- Understand the policy and procedures which need to be created and implemented.
- Understand the core components that make up an EDRMS system and how to evaluate which components are required in their organisations.
- Be able to plan for and compose the team who are needed to conduct the implementation.
- Develop a classification scheme.
- Have a working knowledge of the applicability of digital signatures
- Be able to implement a records retention schedule
- Create an inventory of records in the organisation
- Determine the current maturity and readiness of the organisation to implement
- Module 1 – The Electronic Documents and Records Management (EDRM) Legal Framework
- Module 2 – Change Management Requirements and Planning
- Module 3 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Module 4 – Classification Processes and Plans
- Module 5 – Project planning for Electronic DRM Systems (EDRM)
- Module 6 – Appraisal, Retention and Disposal
- Module 7 – Disaster Recovery and business continuity Planning
- Module 8 – Quality, Integrity, and Security Measures
This workshop runs for 3 days
Our Developing and Implementing Electronic Document and Records Management Systems is available in a variety of formats to best match your needs
In-House training: We bring the training to your location. Available with customized features created to meet your requirements.
Virtual Training: Delivered totally online, our virtual sessions are designed to keep participants engaged through relevant training, activities for practice, and ongoing reinforcement.
R 9 699.00
*Group Discounts Available on Request.
Anyone who deals with movement of files and all general records duties. IT, records managers, business unit managers and other information professionals who need to ensure that your organization’s information and records are managed effectively.
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training