Developing and Implementing
Electronic Document & Records
New approaches to electronic preservation and new services are beginning to offer new options for information lifecycle management including electronic archiving and shared electronic records management services. This programme is designed to equip delegates with the skills necessary to understand, plan for, and implement an Electronic Document and Records Management System (EDRMS).
The course highlights the key issues required for successful implementations, and how to avoid the pitfalls commonly associated with EDRMS systems
This is a non-Accredited course.
At the end of this workshop, delegates will:
- Understand the legal environment surrounding electronic documents and records.
- Understand the policy and procedures which need to be created and implemented.
- Understand the core components that make up an EDRMS system and how to evaluate which components are required in their organisations.
- Be able to plan for and compose the team who are needed to conduct the implementation.
- Develop a classification scheme.
- Have a working knowledge of the applicability of digital signatures
- Be able to implement a records retention schedule
- Create an inventory of records in the organisation
- Determine the current maturity and readiness of the organisation to implement
- The Electronic Documents and Records Management (EDRM) Legal Framework
- Current Legislation Governing the Management of Information in Organisations:
- Identifying the types and characteristics of information resources to which the legislation applies
- Defining the steps for developing an EDRM policy in your organisation
- Examining and quantifying the potential benefits and business case for designing and implementing a records management frameworkTeaching and Learning Process
- Development of Effective DRM Policies and Procedures
- Determine the essential elements of your DRM policies and procedures document
- Evaluate the management of different types of documents
- Determine the infrastructure and technology resources required to actively manage your records management system
- Examine the criteria for identifying and selecting an appropriate DRM system
- Analyse effective roll-out methods and adoption for efficient application by all users
- Change Management Requirements and Planning
- Identifying what needs to change in your organisation in order to ensure the highest level of success in managing your business documents and records
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Classification Processes and Plans
- Project planning for Electronic DRM Systems (EDRM)
- Appraisal, Retention and Disposal
- Disaster Recovery and business continuity Planning
- Quality, Integrity, and Security Measures
This training runs for 5 days
Training times can be arranged accordingly in order to cater for the client’s needs.
Available on request.
Anyone who deals with movement of files and all general records duties. IT, records managers, business unit managers and other information professionals who need to ensure that your organization’s information and records are managed effectively.
- Asset Management Masterclass
- Environmental & Social Management Systems
- Fraud Prevention & Anti Corruption Masterclass
- Risk Appetite & Strategy Masterclass
- Governance, Risk and Compliance Masterclass
- Risk based combined assurance
- Leadership and structures of corporate governance
- Corporate Governance – Role of the board
- Corporate governance Fundamental
- Principles and practices of corporate responsibility
- Engaging stakeholders to build a sustainable plan
- Advanced enterprise risk management masterclass
- Conducting effective lifestyles audits course
- King IV governance compliance and assurance workshop
- Budgeting Skills for managers.
- Financial Analysis, Planning & Control.
- Government Accounting.
- Government Budgeting Including SCOA.
- Accounting for VAT
- Understanding and analyzing financial statements workshop
- Strategic planning, budgeting and rolling forecast workshop
- Strategic forecasting & projections of financial statements masterclass
- Preparing financial statements and annual reports masterclass
- Project finance and modelling
- Pension fund governance, regulations and best practices.
- Mining TAX and strategy masterclass
- International financial reporting standards (IFRS) &updates
- IFRS 9 International finance reporting standards 9 and expected credit loss
- Business intelligence & analytics for finance professionals
- Advanced Recruitment Analysis & Assessment Workshop.
- Disciplinary Code & Procedure Training.
- Employment Equity Legislation Masterclass.
- HR Processes, Culture & Change Management Training.
- Performance management systems training
- Principles and practices of corporate responsibility
- Union responsibilities in the workplace
- Workplace skills plans & annual training reports
- Mining social & labor planning
- Payrol preparation, analysis and management
- New CCMA rules & latest case law
- Human resources & development personnel management
- Developing & Implementing Electronic Documents & Records Management Systems.
- Pragmatic Approach to Managing Records.
- Basic registry, records & archives management
- Pragmatic approach to managing records
- Records management, library management and inventory
- Principles of records management basic – Level 1
- Records management Intermediate – Level 2
- Advanced records management – Level 3
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training