EDRMS Configuration & Implementation:
Using SharePoint as a Solution
Information Technology is the foundation of doing business in the 21st century. Communication and transactions in organizations have become electronic and so has relationships between organizations and their clients. To this end, an increasing number of records are born digital. These new ways of doing business necessitate that organizations should implement compatible electronic systems to capture, maintain, use and eventually disposed these records. However, electronic systems can also be overwhelming. This Course focuses on the design, configuration, and implementation of an Electronic Document and Records Management System (EDRMS) with specific reference to SharePoint as a solution. The programme is aimed at empowering practitioners to practically configure a File Plan and have it built into the SharePoint Platform for the management of their electronic records.
• Determine permissions
• Design SharePoint folder structures in line with the file plan
• Design case file repositories
• Design, configuration and implementation of e-forms
• Design, configuration and implementation of e-templates
• Design, configuration and implementation of workflows
• Configure additional tools such as digital signatures, website management, audit trail etc.
• Implement security measures for an EDRMS
This masterclass runs for 5 days
Our EDRMS Configuration & Implementation: Using SharePoint as a Solution is available in a variety of formats to best match your needs
In-House training: We bring the training to your location. Available with customized features created to meet your requirements.
Virtual Training: Delivered totally online, our virtual sessions are designed to keep participants engaged through relevant training, activities for practice, and ongoing reinforcement.
R 15 999.00
*Group Discounts Available on Request.
This course is suitable for:
• Records management practitioners
• Secretaries and Pas
• Registry clerks
• Officer administrators
• Security specialists
• Legal officers
• IT specialists
• Monitoring and evaluation specialists
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training