Effective Costing, Cash Flow
Management and Budgetary Control
This seminar is designed to discuss the main features of cost and management accounting and its applications in a business enterprise. It is essential for Managers and Executives of a firm to know how cost accounting information can be organised, so that quality decisions could be made. As the focus is on decision making process, participants would not be required to understand the bookkeeping process and the preparation of financial statements.
This is a non-accredited course.
Topics covered include:
- Understand budgeting and variance analysis
- Have an overview of cost and management accounting
- Learn the differences between marginal costing and absorption costing
- Learn the application of costing in business decision making
- Know how to apply various analytical techniques to make quality decisions
This masterclass runs for 4 days
- Module 1: Overview of Cost and Management Accounting
- Module 2: Differences Between Marginal Costing and Absorption Costing
- Module 3: Budgeting and Variance Analysis
- Module 4: Application of Costing in Business Decision Making
- Module 5: Cash Flow versus Profit
- Module 6: Linking the Financial Statements
- Module 7: Analysing Business Performance
- Module 8: Cash Flow Budgeting
- Module 9: Cash Flow Strategy for Business
Training times can be arranged accordingly in order to cater for the client’s needs.
Available on request.
This course is suitable for:
Managers and Executives who do not work in accounting but who need to know how basic accounting work and apply accounting related techniques when making business decisions.
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training