Skills Development Facilitator
Johannesburg 2022 . June 15 -18, July 17-20
This programme outlines the essential strategies of meeting your service delivery needs efficiently and effectively. The framework of excellent service delivery involves placing the customer first, which is important for every organisation to free up the energy and commitment of employees to satisfying the customer’s needs. Participants will gain knowledge and skills of good governance, ethics, and professionalism in public services. They will understand the statutory and regulatory obligations for customer care in service delivery and will be able to compile best practice guidelines for the establishment of customer service centres.
The qualifying learner is capable of:
- Analysing the relationship between service communication and client behaviour and characteristics.
- Applying client service techniques.
- Applying client techniques to high-risk customer relations.
- Applying professional conduct in service provision.
- Developing a service delivery improvement plan to meet organisational targets.
- Applying service delivery improvements and honour client confidentiality.
- Reviewing the service delivery improvement plan of the organisation/department.
This programme runs for 2 days
Training times can be arranged accordingly in order to meet the client’s needs.
Available on request.
This programme is intended for political leaders, public sector officials and anyone involved in the service delivery activities.
- Effective Service Delivery in the Public Sector
- Financial Management
- Knowledge Management in Public Sector
- People Management and Development in HR.
- Risk Management in The Public Sector
- South African Legislation and Policy in Public Administration
- Strategic Business Performance
- Performance Management Systems Training
- Presentation Skills Programme
- Professional Project Management Skills
- Advanced Supervisory and Team Leadership Skills
- Advanced Business Report Writing
- Public Sector Risk Management Training
- Result-Driven M & E, and Implementation Training
- Generally Recognised Accounting Practices -GRAP Standards (with updates)
- Government Budgeting Including SCOA
- Government Accounting
- Financial Management for Non-Financial Managers
- Public Finance Management Act (PFMA) & Related Treasury Regulations
- What’s New – Excel 365
- Microsoft Office – Excel Intermediate
- Basic Excel Training
- Microsoft Teams for End-Users
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Masterclass