Planning & Control
Johannesburg 2022 . June 15 -18, July 17-20
This training seminar provides an insight into the key elements of financial analysis, planning and control. Seminar participants will improve their financial analysis skills, able to ask the relevant financial questions, assess the real risks facing organisations and shareholders.
By attending the training course, you will feel more confident in planning, commenting on the performance and financial health of the organisation. The ability to analyse the financial and risk aspects of the organisations requires technical knowledge and expertise.
This training is designed to provide the delegates sufficient skills, knowledge and expertise using theory, interactive examples, case studies and relevant techniques.
This is a non-Accredited course.
At the end of this training seminar, you will learn to:
- Understand the Use and Importance of Financial Statements
- Tools and Techniques of Financial Analysis useful in Decision Making
- The Use of the budgetary and Control Techniques
- Standards, Flexed Budgets and Variance Analysis
- How to use Variance Analysis Results to Improve Operational Performance?
- The Application of Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Methods
- Effective Analysis of Capital Investment Projects using Various Techniques
- How Corporate Value and Shareholder Value are Enhanced?
- Why Corporate Restructuring through Mergers and Acquisitions is Important?
- Corporate Value and Shareholder Value
- The Agency Problem and Corporate Governance
- The Context of Financial Analysis and Decision-Making
- Ratio Analysis and Business Performance
- Economic Value Added (EVA) and Predicting Financial Distress
- Standard Costing and Variance Analysis
- Cash Forecasts and Cash Budgets and Sensitivity Analysis
- Net Present Value (NPV) and Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
- Modified Internal Rate of Return (MIRR)
- Business Valuation
- Business Restructuring and Reorganisations
This workshop runs for 5 days
Training times can be arranged accordingly in order to cater for the client’s needs.
Available on request.
- Financial Officers, Controllers, and Accountants
- Treasurers, Corporate Planning and Business Development Professionals
- Executive Managers
- Managers from any other non-financial areas willing to understand the financial aspects of Analysis, Planning, and Control
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Fleet Operations Management Investigations & Report Writing.