Fleet Operations Management
Accident Investigation & Report Writing
A fleet management focuses on fleet policy development, safety programs initiatives, vehicle selector creation based on exhaustive lifecycle cost analyses, and implementation of a corporate sustainability program. Prospen Africa is aware that many companies embrace strategic fleet management, these companies recognize the strategic aspect to fleet management and view vehicle acquisition, replacement planning, funding alternatives as a high-level strategic corporate decision.
The Fleet Management Training will enable attending delegates to discuss emerging strategic solutions to challenges in fleet management. The Impending open road toll system, rising fuel cost and taxes on vehicle purchases and usage leaves many fleet owners and companies looking for savvy ways to manage their fleet expenses and risk.
This is a non-Accredited course.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Managing the Fleet and Transport Function
- Developing and Implementing Strategies for Transport and Fleet Management
- Identifying Role-Players and their Responsibilities for Transport and Fleet Management
- Applying Risk Management and Internal Controls to Enhance Loss Control in Transport Management
- Monitoring Implementation of Strategies for Transport and Fleet Management
- Report Writing and Accident Investigation.
- Introduction and brief overview
- Industry overview – Statistics and trends
- Role-Players in Transport and Fleet Management
- Legislative and regulatory environment
- Motor sector umbrella bodies
- Workings of a Road Transport Operation
- Fleet management in context
- Relationship between transport and fleet management
- Overview of the motor industry
- South African motor industry supply chain
- Maintenance management
- Fuel cost management
- Acquisition and Financing of Vehicles
- Managing the company’s fleet policy
- The fleet vehicle life cycle
- Total Cost of Ownership approach (TCO)
- Vehicle selection and writing the Specifications
- The Fleet Management Policy
- Role of the fleet manager
- Operating Procedures
- Types of reports
- Fleet information required for effective fleet management
- Gathering and storing vehicle information
- Fleet information systems
- Data related to the motor sector
- Dealer selection
- Procurement costs
- Timing the purchase
- The main financing methods
- Financial calculations
- Asset loss and damage risk management
- Accident management programmes
- Replacement cycle management
- Used vehicle re-marketing
- Incident Investigation and Reporting
- Legal Requirements for Incident Investigation
- Incident Investigation Policy for the Company
- Responsibilities for Accident Investigation
- Cooperation with Authorities
- On-scene Investigation and Evidence Gathering
- Completing the Accident Investigation Form
This training runs for 5 days
Our Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing is available in a variety of formats to best match your needs
In-House training: We bring the training to your location. Available with customized features created to meet your requirements.
Virtual Training: Delivered totally online, our virtual sessions are designed to keep participants engaged through relevant training, activities for practice, and ongoing reinforcement.
Available on request.
Fleet Managers/Officers Fleet, Administrators Logistics, Managers/Officers, Transport Managers/ Officers, Asset Management Personnel, Fleet Maintenance Manager, Fleet Management Industry Personnel, Distribution Manager, Operation Managers
- Asset Management Masterclass
- Environmental & Social Management Systems
- Fraud Prevention & Anti Corruption Masterclass
- Risk Appetite & Strategy Masterclass
- Governance, Risk and Compliance Masterclass
- Risk based combined assurance
- Leadership and structures of corporate governance
- Corporate Governance – Role of the board
- Corporate governance Fundamental
- Principles and practices of corporate responsibility
- Engaging stakeholders to build a sustainable plan
- Advanced enterprise risk management masterclass
- Conducting effective lifestyles audits course
- King IV governance compliance and assurance workshop
- Budgeting Skills for managers.
- Financial Analysis, Planning & Control.
- Government Accounting.
- Government Budgeting Including SCOA.
- Accounting for VAT
- Understanding and analyzing financial statements workshop
- Strategic planning, budgeting and rolling forecast workshop
- Strategic forecasting & projections of financial statements masterclass
- Preparing financial statements and annual reports masterclass
- Project finance and modelling
- Pension fund governance, regulations and best practices.
- Mining TAX and strategy masterclass
- International financial reporting standards (IFRS) &updates
- IFRS 9 International finance reporting standards 9 and expected credit loss
- Business intelligence & analytics for finance professionals
- Advanced Recruitment Analysis & Assessment Workshop.
- Disciplinary Code & Procedure Training.
- Employment Equity Legislation Masterclass.
- HR Processes, Culture & Change Management Training.
- Performance management systems training
- Principles and practices of corporate responsibility
- Union responsibilities in the workplace
- Workplace skills plans & annual training reports
- Mining social & labor planning
- Payrol preparation, analysis and management
- New CCMA rules & latest case law
- Human resources & development personnel management
- Developing & Implementing Electronic Documents & Records Management Systems.
- Pragmatic Approach to Managing Records.
- Basic registry, records & archives management
- Pragmatic approach to managing records
- Records management, library management and inventory
- Principles of records management basic – Level 1
- Records management Intermediate – Level 2
- Advanced records management – Level 3
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training