Generally Recognised Accounting Practices -GRAP Standards (with updates)
Generally Recognized Accounting Practice or GRAP is a set of fundamental concepts that serve as accounting process guidelines. We as Prospen Africa, always proud ourselves in proving excellence to our learners which is what you will experience by registering for the course.
This course is accredited by the PSeta, and material covers unit standards: 119348, NQF Level 5, 12 Credits.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- GRAP concepts, terminology, and definitions.
- The link between GRAP, PFMA, IFRS, IPSAs and GAAP.
- How to describe and distinguish between different accounting systems such as Cash, Accrual and Modified Cash basis.
- About the new GRAP standards and improvements to GRAP standards applicable for the 2020 year-end; and how to prepare audit files for auditors.
This masterclass runs for 4 days
Training times can be arranged accordingly in order to meet the client’s needs.
Available on request.
People working within a Public Sector environment, specialising in Public Finance Management and Administration
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training