Governance, Risk and
Compliance (GRC) Masterclass
This 3-day Masterclass on Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) is designed to provide delegates with the knowledge necessary to effectively design and enhance integrated GRC activities across your company. In addition to this, it equips participants with the tools and techniques to understand your company obligations, to mitigate risk and to have a proper structure in place on how to manage it when an issue arises. This Masterclass is an intensive and highly practical program which delivers tremendous value to your company and contributes to building an ethical culture, establishing acceptable standards of behavior and mitigating risk. Risk isn’t something that should be avoided. Rather, it’s an opportunity for organisational innovation, developing new competitive advantages, addressing exposures that can threaten an organisation and something that can be integrated into strategic planning. The GRC Masterclass enables participants to develop core operational skills, focusing on best practice and will provide executives at all levels with the skills in risk management, creating compliance culture, and strengthen relationships with key stakeholders.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
• Understand the concepts of governance, risk management and compliance (GRC)
• Understand the regulatory environment
• Appreciate the reasons why governance is essential for effective regulatory compliance risk management
• Identify high-risk areas and compliance in your organization
• Apply Risk-based Approach
• Articulate the role of the compliance officer and his team
• Develop and implement a governance, risk management and compliance strategic plan
• Understand, define, and enhance organizational culture as it relates to performance, risk, and compliance
• Implement governance, risk management and compliance processes that are effective and efficient
• Use a risk-based audit approach
This masterclass runs for 3 days
Our Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Masterclass is available in a variety of formats to best match your needs
In-House training: We bring the training to your location. Available with customized features created to meet your requirements.
Virtual Training: Delivered totally online, our virtual sessions are designed to keep participants engaged through relevant training, activities for practice, and ongoing reinforcement.
Price per Delegate: R10 699
• Executives and Board Members
• Internal Auditors
• Compliance Officers / Managers and their Deputies
• Governance Professionals
• Risk Managers
• GRC Professionals
• Legal Professionals
• Regulatory Representatives
• Company Secretaries
• IT Professionals dealing with governance, risk management and compliance
• Managers responsible for governance, risk management and compliance activities
- Asset Management Masterclass
- Environmental & Social Management Systems
- Fraud Prevention & Anti Corruption Masterclass
- Risk Appetite & Strategy Masterclass
- Governance, Risk and Compliance Masterclass
- Risk based combined assurance
- Leadership and structures of corporate governance
- Corporate Governance – Role of the board
- Corporate governance Fundamental
- Principles and practices of corporate responsibility
- Engaging stakeholders to build a sustainable plan
- Advanced enterprise risk management masterclass
- Conducting effective lifestyles audits course
- King IV governance compliance and assurance workshop
- Budgeting Skills for managers.
- Financial Analysis, Planning & Control.
- Government Accounting.
- Government Budgeting Including SCOA.
- Accounting for VAT
- Understanding and analyzing financial statements workshop
- Strategic planning, budgeting and rolling forecast workshop
- Strategic forecasting & projections of financial statements masterclass
- Preparing financial statements and annual reports masterclass
- Project finance and modelling
- Pension fund governance, regulations and best practices.
- Mining TAX and strategy masterclass
- International financial reporting standards (IFRS) &updates
- IFRS 9 International finance reporting standards 9 and expected credit loss
- Business intelligence & analytics for finance professionals
- Advanced Recruitment Analysis & Assessment Workshop.
- Disciplinary Code & Procedure Training.
- Employment Equity Legislation Masterclass.
- HR Processes, Culture & Change Management Training.
- Performance management systems training
- Principles and practices of corporate responsibility
- Union responsibilities in the workplace
- Workplace skills plans & annual training reports
- Mining social & labor planning
- Payrol preparation, analysis and management
- New CCMA rules & latest case law
- Human resources & development personnel management
- Developing & Implementing Electronic Documents & Records Management Systems.
- Pragmatic Approach to Managing Records.
- Basic registry, records & archives management
- Pragmatic approach to managing records
- Records management, library management and inventory
- Principles of records management basic – Level 1
- Records management Intermediate – Level 2
- Advanced records management – Level 3
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training