HR Processes, Culture & Change
This important Prospen Africa HR Processes, Culture, & Change Management training focuses on vital areas of modern Human Resource Management (HRM). It is a unique training that addresses core HR issues in a critical and evaluative way. This HR Management training also provides a theoretical background, guidelines on best practice, and skills development in organisational development processes, all from a HR perspective
By taking part in this training course, you will be able to enjoy the following benefits –
- Understand Strategic HRM approaches
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of employee resourcing, recruitment & reward
- Describe best practice in working with employees with problems
- Understand performance management in a multi-cultural environment
- Design a suitable change management model in their workplace
- Understand organisational culture
- Identifying change management practices that may be culture-bound
- Develop practical skills in Organisational Development (OD)
Module 1- Human Resource Management for the 21st Century
- Key Impact of Changes on Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Management (HRM) is not Personnel
- New Roles and Responsibilities of HRM
- Impact of Data Analytics and Predictive Analytics
- The Changing Face of Organisations and Functions
- Evolving Structures of HRM
- Career Routes into HRM and Continuous Professional Development
Module 2- Performance Management in A Multidimensional Organization
- Performance Management in a Multi-Cultural Environment
- Effective Performance Management Is Changing
- The Role of C Suite and the Responsibilities of Line Management
- Are Objectives and Performance Standards Always Relevant?
- Understanding the Difference between High Potential and High Performance
- Managing High Performers and Under-performers
- Examining the Causes of Performance Gaps
- The Relevance of Performance Appraisal & 360° Feedback
Module 3- Recruitment, Employee Resourcing & Reward
- Targeted Recruitment and Selection
- Need for Comprehensive Selection Tools
- Assessment and Development Centres
- The Psychology of Motivation
- The Psychological Contract
- Managing Multi-Generations in the Workplace
- Reward Management, Remuneration and Benefits
Module 4 – Workplace Conflict & Working with Employees in Difficulty
- The Inevitability of Workplace Conflict
- Management Interventions to Avoid Conflict
- Using Mediation in the Workplace
- Counselling Services & Employee Assistance Programmes
- Managing Employee Problems – Stress Management, Bullying and Harassment
- Equality of Opportunity, Diversity and Discrimination
Module 5 – Understanding the Importance of Learning and Development
- Current Trends in L&D – Mentoring, Coaching and PDPs
- Neuroscience Research and Learning
- Identifying Learning & Development Needs and Meeting Them
- How Corporate Social Responsibility Can be Used for Development
- Personal Action Planning
This training runs for 5 days
R 14 999.00
*Group Discounts Available on Request.
Our HR Processes, Culture & Change Management Training is available in a variety of formats to best match your needs
In-House training: We bring the training to your location. Available with customized features created to meet your requirements.
Virtual Training: Delivered totally online, our virtual sessions are designed to keep participants engaged through relevant training, activities for practice, and ongoing reinforcement.
- Anyone involved in HRM at all levels
- Those who have joined a HR or Personnel Department in past few years but who have no formal HR Training
- Those who would benefit from an understanding of the HR role and function
- Professionals and Supervisors who wish to enhance their competencies in change management
- HRM Personnel who need to stay up to date on current practices and trends in change management and organisational development
- Occupational Health & Safety and Training Staff involved in change management
- Those who received their training in past years and need to be brought up to date with best practice in Change Management
- Asset Management Masterclass
- Environmental & Social Management Systems
- Fraud Prevention & Anti Corruption Masterclass
- Risk Appetite & Strategy Masterclass
- Governance, Risk and Compliance Masterclass
- Risk based combined assurance
- Leadership and structures of corporate governance
- Corporate Governance – Role of the board
- Corporate governance Fundamental
- Principles and practices of corporate responsibility
- Engaging stakeholders to build a sustainable plan
- Advanced enterprise risk management masterclass
- Conducting effective lifestyles audits course
- King IV governance compliance and assurance workshop
- Budgeting Skills for managers.
- Financial Analysis, Planning & Control.
- Government Accounting.
- Government Budgeting Including SCOA.
- Accounting for VAT
- Understanding and analyzing financial statements workshop
- Strategic planning, budgeting and rolling forecast workshop
- Strategic forecasting & projections of financial statements masterclass
- Preparing financial statements and annual reports masterclass
- Project finance and modelling
- Pension fund governance, regulations and best practices.
- Mining TAX and strategy masterclass
- International financial reporting standards (IFRS) &updates
- IFRS 9 International finance reporting standards 9 and expected credit loss
- Business intelligence & analytics for finance professionals
- Advanced Recruitment Analysis & Assessment Workshop.
- Disciplinary Code & Procedure Training.
- Employment Equity Legislation Masterclass.
- HR Processes, Culture & Change Management Training.
- Performance management systems training
- Principles and practices of corporate responsibility
- Union responsibilities in the workplace
- Workplace skills plans & annual training reports
- Mining social & labor planning
- Payrol preparation, analysis and management
- New CCMA rules & latest case law
- Human resources & development personnel management
- Developing & Implementing Electronic Documents & Records Management Systems.
- Pragmatic Approach to Managing Records.
- Basic registry, records & archives management
- Pragmatic approach to managing records
- Records management, library management and inventory
- Principles of records management basic – Level 1
- Records management Intermediate – Level 2
- Advanced records management – Level 3
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training