Human Resources Development & Personnel Management
HR needs to demonstrate that it makes a contribution at all levels. This involves ensuring that the management team is supported in their attempts to manage. At the same time HR has to ensure that employees are motivated, supported and developed. This can only be done through the management team.
The up to date approach is that HR facilitates and supports assisting the management team in efforts to improve productivity and commitment. HR is at the centre of change but change is handled by and through the management team. In this way change is more effective and longer lasting. However, this approach requires a new type of HR function with new practices and a series of new skills within the HR team. This training will give you the confidence to develop a new sort of HR function; show you a new approach and help you with learning the new practices and skills.
At the end of this training seminar, you will learn to:
- Maximise the benefits from effective human resource management
- Apply the key HR and HRD strategies for improving organisational success
- Understand the history and development of HR and Personnel Management practices
- Work effectively with the line management team
- Develop a response to the key issues surrounding HR e.g., career development, effective succession planning, making a success of performance management, etc.
- Module 1: Human Resource Management vs. Personnel Management
- Module 2: Resourcing & Recruitment
- Module 3:Pay & Employee Reward
- Module 4:Learning & Development
- Module 5:Value For Money From HR
This programme runs for 3 days
*Group Discounts Available on Request.
Our Human Resources Development & Personnel Management is available in a variety of formats to best match your needs
In-House training: We bring the training to your location. Available with customized features created to meet your requirements.
Virtual Training: Delivered totally online, our virtual sessions are designed to keep participants engaged through relevant training, activities for practice, and ongoing reinforcement.
- Human resources support staff
- Department Heads
- Managers & Supervisors
- HRM personnel
- Professionals with an interest in people management and development would also benefit
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training