Intermediate Microsoft Word
This course is accredited, and material covers unit standards: 119078, NQF Level 03, 5 Credits.
This unit standard is intended for people who need to enhance document appearance using a GUI-based word processor either as a user of computers or as basic knowledge for a career needing this competency, like the ICT industry.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Increased Efficiency: Learning intermediate-level skills in Microsoft Word can help you work more efficiently by allowing you to create, edit, and format documents more quickly and accurately.
- Improved Productivity: When you know how to use more advanced features in Word, you can save time and streamline your workflow, enabling you to be more productive and complete tasks more quickly.
- Enhanced Professionalism: By learning advanced formatting techniques, you can create more professional-looking documents with features like tables of contents, indexes, and headers and footers that match your company’s branding and style.
- Increased Collaboration: Knowing how to use collaboration and review features in Word can make it easier to work with others on documents, such as sharing feedback, tracking changes, and managing different versions of a file.
- Better Job Prospects: Having advanced Word skills can make you more marketable to potential employers, as many jobs require knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Improved Communication: Advanced Word skills can also help you communicate more effectively by allowing you to create documents that are clear, concise, and visually appealing.
Module 1: Create and edit a table.
- A table is created.
- Data is entered into the table.
- Text is selected in the table.
- Text is deleted from a table.
- Table cells are inserted and deleted.
- Text is copied from one cell range to another.
- Text is moved from one cell range to another
Module 2: Format a table according to given requirements.
- The width of a column is changed.
- The height of a row is changed.
- The alignment of text in a cell range is changed
- Borders are added to a cell range.
- The background shading of a cell range is changed
- The text colour is changed in a cell range
- Borders are changed in a cell range
- A table is formatted automatically using the features of the word processing application
- Cell attributes are changed
- Data in a table is sorted
- Numeric calculations are applied to achieve a given scenario
Module 3: Create and Edit Columns in a document
- A document column is inserted.
- Edit a column in a document
- A column break is inserted and deleted
Module 4: Format a column in a document
- A heading is added for a column.
- A text box is added inside a column
- Text boxes are linked between different columns
This masterclass runs for 2 days
R 2 999.00
Group discounts available on request.
In class, In house & Online
Our Microsoft Word Intermediate training course is suitable for those with a basic working knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training