The course is accredited with
NQF Level: 5
Having a culture of strong internal communications is one of the greatest motivators to staff, and if lacking, teams soon feel out of touch and uninformed. Effectively learn how to manage the most important asset and greatest risk within your organisation: your people.
This 5-day Internal Communications Strategies for HR Practitioners course will teach you the secrets of employee engagement, as well as how to plan and deliver effective communications. Explore theories like persuasion and storytelling, learn how to apply them in practice, and develop an understanding of where internal communication fits into the structure, systems and processes, leadership and culture of an organisation, and how internal communicators can support the management of strategic and transformational objectives.
The course also introduces the fundamentals of human resource management and the role that it plays within organisations. During this 5-day course, delegates will discover how HR professionals help organisations achieve their business goals and strategic objectives and develop their HR and employee engagement skills.
This training course will highlight
At the end of the training course, you will be able to:
Our diverse instructional approaches ensure effective learning:
– Lectures & Presentations: Engage with expert-driven, stimulating content.
– Course Material: Access well-crafted supporting resources.
– Group Work: Collaborate on discussions and case studies for practical insights.
– Workshops & Role-Play: Participate in immersive, scenario-based activities.
– Practical Application: Focus on applying theoretical knowledge in real situations.
– Post-Training Support: Receive extensive support after training for skill implementation.
Module 1: INTRODUCTION TO INTERNAL COMMUNICATION
Module 2: ENHANCING INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS
Module 3: INTERNAL COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES
Module 4: ENGAGING AMID UNCERTAINTY
Module 5: FUNDAMENTALS OF HR MANAGEMENT FUNCTIONS