Lean is a philosophy and a proven long-term approach that aligns everything in the business to the delivery of increased customer value.
This course is non-accredited
Lean focuses on orientating people and systems to deliver a continuous stream of value to the customer and eliminating waste and deficiencies in the process. This course is provided in partnership with Enabling Maximum Potential, who provide a wide range of lean six sigma training programmes.
The principles of Lean are recognised the world over as the most powerful and effective way to build and sustain continuously improving businesses. the principles of lean are recognised the world over as the most powerful and effective way to build and sustain continuously improving businesses.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop the foundations of a lean transformation for their company
- Build upon these foundations to create a strong Lean culture
- Lead a Lean culture through a programme of continuous improvement and growth
Training times can be arranged accordingly in order to cater for the client’s needs.
Available on request.
This course is designed for senior engineering managers or project champions who need to lead their business into becoming a Lean Organisation. Lean experience or attendance on the Lean Practitioner programme would be beneficial.
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training