Advanced Meetings and
Taking minutes can be hard. Vague agendas. Ambiguous agreements. An unskilled chairperson. All these can all make the taking of an accurate record a daunting task. This practical and interactive one-day course provides a toolkit of skills which will boost your confidence in the writing and presenting of accurate minutes – and help you deal with the other issues above.
This course non accredited training
- Improve efficiency and accuracy when taking notes
- Confidently cascade outcomes and action points to the relevant people
- Practice your listening and writing skills to excel within the public sector
- Gain a full understanding of the role and responsibilities of the minute taker
- Overcome the common pitfalls surrounding writing notes and minute taking
- How to turn a poor meeting into a good meeting.
- Establishing a Partnership with the Chair
- Don’t Just Listen – Hear
- Writing Concise Minutes
- Workshop: Turn Minutes into Actionable Points
- Workshop: Mind Mapping
- Round Up and Key Takeaways
This workshop runs for 2 days
Our Advanced Meetings and Minute Taking is available in a variety of formats to best match your needs
In-House training: We bring the training to your location. Available with customized features created to meet your requirements.
Virtual Training: Delivered totally online, our virtual sessions are designed to keep participants engaged through relevant training, activities for practice, and ongoing reinforcement.
Available on request.
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training