Microsoft Excel For Administrative And Staff
This masterclass programme deals with the rich functionality of Microsoft Excel to deal with the challenges of working with different accounting data sets that an accounting department has to deal with. The programme deals with the core fundamental of Excel toolsets that assist administrative and accounting staff in dealing with real accounting case studies.
- Provide delegates with a professional understanding of how Excel’s deals with data |text and values|
- Examine Microsoft’s methodology on ETL |Extract Transpose Load) data so it can be utilised in calculations
- Basic and advanced Data Cleaning data sets. Microsoft best practice is that users must move towards PowerQuery which allows for incredible transformations
- Examining the powerful formulas in Excel to conduct Lookup and Reference that allows for enhanced Table development
- Examining the powerful formulas in Excel to conduct Lookup and Reference to deal with Date and Time calculations
- Working with Tables and PivotTables to sort and filter information
- Understanding the properties of a Data Table and how data is manipulated to summarise data into meaningful Tables.
- Understanding Excel’s value fields that allow for calculations
– Accounting and numerical values
– Date Values
– Time Values
– Other Values
- Importing Data from external sources
- Data Cleaning Techniques of Data Sets |from small to very large |5,000 rows plus|
- Utilising the standard tool in Excels to deal with small data sets:
Data Tools (including Text to Column)
Sort and Filter
- Utilising the PowerQuery to deal with massive data sets |plus 10,000 to millions of rows
- Converting PDF Documents to Tables with numerical values
- Converting Lists into Excel’s TABLE object that gives us advanced Sorting and Filtering capability using Slicers
- Introduction to Excel’s PivotTables that allows for the construction of multidimension Tables
- Application of Excel’s Formula Library
- Lookup and Reference functions
– VLOOKUP, Hlookup, Xlookup, Index+Match
– Filter, Sort, Unique
– WrapCols, WrapRows, ToCol, ToRow, Transpose
- Date and Time
– Date, Yearfrac, Year, Month, Day, Today,
– Networkday, Weekday, Weeknum
– Hour, Minute, Seconds
The entire day will be utilised in advanced case studies
- Automating reconciliations
- Age Analysis of transactions
- Forecasting payments and receipts
- Development of advanced Tables with multiple dimensions
- Presenting information to management
This masterclass runs for 3 day
R 7 999.00
Group discount available on request.
Our Microsoft Excel For Administrative And Staff is available in a variety of formats to best match your needs
In-House training: We bring the training to your location. Available with customized features created to meet your requirements.
Virtual Training: Delivered totally online, our virtual sessions are designed to keep participants engaged through relevant training, activities for practice, and ongoing reinforcement.
Target Audience to be updated soon
- Asset Management Masterclass
- Environmental & Social Management Systems
- Fraud Prevention & Anti Corruption Masterclass
- Risk Appetite & Strategy Masterclass
- Governance, Risk and Compliance Masterclass
- Risk based combined assurance
- Leadership and structures of corporate governance
- Corporate Governance – Role of the board
- Corporate governance Fundamental
- Principles and practices of corporate responsibility
- Engaging stakeholders to build a sustainable plan
- Advanced enterprise risk management masterclass
- Conducting effective lifestyles audits course
- King IV governance compliance and assurance workshop
- Budgeting Skills for managers.
- Financial Analysis, Planning & Control.
- Government Accounting.
- Government Budgeting Including SCOA.
- Accounting for VAT
- Understanding and analyzing financial statements workshop
- Strategic planning, budgeting and rolling forecast workshop
- Strategic forecasting & projections of financial statements masterclass
- Preparing financial statements and annual reports masterclass
- Project finance and modelling
- Pension fund governance, regulations and best practices.
- Mining TAX and strategy masterclass
- International financial reporting standards (IFRS) &updates
- IFRS 9 International finance reporting standards 9 and expected credit loss
- Business intelligence & analytics for finance professionals
- Advanced Recruitment Analysis & Assessment Workshop.
- Disciplinary Code & Procedure Training.
- Employment Equity Legislation Masterclass.
- HR Processes, Culture & Change Management Training.
- Performance management systems training
- Principles and practices of corporate responsibility
- Union responsibilities in the workplace
- Workplace skills plans & annual training reports
- Mining social & labor planning
- Payrol preparation, analysis and management
- New CCMA rules & latest case law
- Human resources & development personnel management
- Developing & Implementing Electronic Documents & Records Management Systems.
- Pragmatic Approach to Managing Records.
- Basic registry, records & archives management
- Pragmatic approach to managing records
- Records management, library management and inventory
- Principles of records management basic – Level 1
- Records management Intermediate – Level 2
- Advanced records management – Level 3
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training