Microsoft Excel Intermediate
It’s time to save your time and gain control over your financial, accounting,
auditing, presentations and day to day data calculations, sorting, and storing
work, by one of the most intelligent software application Ms Excel
• Discover methods to dramatically reduce the time you spend on
• Develop practical solutions to your business problems through superior
• Upgrade your spreadsheet skills with advanced data managemen
• Consolidate worksheets from different sources into one workbook
• Develop efficient techniques for using chartsMaster using formulas and functions to make Excel work for you with this free online Excel Intermediate course.
Microsoft Excel 2013/16/19/21 intermediate course starts where our Microsoft Excel 2013/16/19/21 for Beginners course finishes. It will introduce you to a number of basic Excel concepts such as commenting, navigating the workbook, and working with printing. You’ll get an overview of the formulas and functions used in excel, learn the tips and tricks in working with multiple workbooks and finding errors, and study Excel as a Data Analysis tool.
Session 1 – Introduction to Formulas
Identify the elements of a formula, identify the default order in which calculations occur, match absolute, relative and mixed references, inserting an Excel formula and choosing the correct formula.
Session 2 – Data Cleaning
Excel puts special emphasis in cleaning data which comes in either text or numerical format. It has built a whole host of TEXT and DATA functions to allow us to manipulate large amounts of information.
Session 3 – Charts & Objects
Analyze and communicate the data in spreadsheets more efficiently with charts in Excel.
Session 4 – Advanced Formulas
How to create advanced formulas and nested functions. Nested functions refer to one or more functions being placed inside another. Doing this extends the capabilities of the formula.
Session 5 – Decision Tables
Show how to share data between multiple worksheets, including tips for adding, moving, and navigating worksheets. Produce a structured Excel Workbook with advanced formulas.
Session 6 – Pivot Tables
Excel has put special emphasis in using PIVOT TABLES to analyze large data sets
Use spreadsheet skills for advanced financial applications
• Create, format and troubleshoot pivot tables
• Analyse data accurately using pivot tables and slicers
• Adopt logical methods to solve complex problems by analysing data
accurately using pivot tables Controls over Financial Statements
• Efficient working with related worksheets and workbooks by benefitting
from new reporting and presentation techniques
This masterclass runs for 1 day
R 7 999.00
Group discount available on request.
Our Microsoft Office – Excel Intermediate is available in a variety of formats to best match your needs
In-House training: We bring the training to your location. Available with customized features created to meet your requirements.
Virtual Training: Delivered totally online, our virtual sessions are designed to keep participants engaged through relevant training, activities for practice, and ongoing reinforcement.
• Creditors Managers
• Accounts Receivable Depts.
• Accounts Payable Depts.
• Operation Managers
• Project Managers
• HR Managers
• Business Executives
• Head of Departments
• Finance people and anyone who uses Excel to analyse and manipulate data
and extensively for business reporting
- Asset Management Masterclass
- Environmental & Social Management Systems
- Fraud Prevention & Anti Corruption Masterclass
- Risk Appetite & Strategy Masterclass
- Governance, Risk and Compliance Masterclass
- Risk based combined assurance
- Leadership and structures of corporate governance
- Corporate Governance – Role of the board
- Corporate governance Fundamental
- Principles and practices of corporate responsibility
- Engaging stakeholders to build a sustainable plan
- Advanced enterprise risk management masterclass
- Conducting effective lifestyles audits course
- King IV governance compliance and assurance workshop
- Budgeting Skills for managers.
- Financial Analysis, Planning & Control.
- Government Accounting.
- Government Budgeting Including SCOA.
- Accounting for VAT
- Understanding and analyzing financial statements workshop
- Strategic planning, budgeting and rolling forecast workshop
- Strategic forecasting & projections of financial statements masterclass
- Preparing financial statements and annual reports masterclass
- Project finance and modelling
- Pension fund governance, regulations and best practices.
- Mining TAX and strategy masterclass
- International financial reporting standards (IFRS) &updates
- IFRS 9 International finance reporting standards 9 and expected credit loss
- Business intelligence & analytics for finance professionals
- Advanced Recruitment Analysis & Assessment Workshop.
- Disciplinary Code & Procedure Training.
- Employment Equity Legislation Masterclass.
- HR Processes, Culture & Change Management Training.
- Performance management systems training
- Principles and practices of corporate responsibility
- Union responsibilities in the workplace
- Workplace skills plans & annual training reports
- Mining social & labor planning
- Payrol preparation, analysis and management
- New CCMA rules & latest case law
- Human resources & development personnel management
- Developing & Implementing Electronic Documents & Records Management Systems.
- Pragmatic Approach to Managing Records.
- Basic registry, records & archives management
- Pragmatic approach to managing records
- Records management, library management and inventory
- Principles of records management basic – Level 1
- Records management Intermediate – Level 2
- Advanced records management – Level 3
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training