Microsoft Outlook: 116935
Microsoft Outlook: Enhance, edit, and organise electronic messages using a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-based messaging application, 116935, NQF Level 02, 2 Credits
PURPOSE OF THE UNIT STANDARD
This unit standard is intended for people who need to use electronic mail to send and receive messages either as a user of computers or as basic knowledge for a career needing this competency, like the ICT industry.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain legal, ethical, and organisational issues in relation to the use of E-mail.
- Work with multiple E-mail messages.
- Manage E-mail messages.
- Use the address book facilities of an electronic mail application
Module 1: Explain legal, ethical, and organisational issues in relation to the use of Email
- The implications of legislation on the use of email in an organisation are explained in terms of transmission of information via the Internet
- Implications to an organisation of providing Email facilities to individuals in the workplace are explained, in terms of security, and virus protection
- Security considerations of using the Internet for transmitting messages are described in terms of both security and its implications to the immediate environment
Module 2: Manage E-mail messages
- Default mail folders are identified and explained in terms of their purpose
- New mail folders are created to organize messages in an email application
- E-mail messages are manipulated between mail folders
- E-mail messages are sorted within a mail folder
- The priority of an outgoing message is changed within an email application, to allow urgent message to be sent first
Module 3: Use the address book facilities of an electronic mail application
- Address books are identified and explained in terms of their purpose and use
- An address is added to and removed from a personal address book
This masterclass runs for 2 days
R 7 999.00
Group discounts available on request.
Our A Complete Introduction to Power BI Desktop is available in a variety of formats to best match your needs
In-House training: We bring the training to your location. Available with customized features created to meet your requirements.
Virtual Training: Delivered totally online, our virtual sessions are designed to keep participants engaged through relevant training, activities for practice, and ongoing reinforcement.
- Anyone looking to pursue a career in data analysis or business intelligence
- Data analysts and Excel users hoping to develop advanced data modelling, dashboard design and business intelligence skills
- People who want to understand how to create customized visuals
- All Excel users who work with data, reports, and dashboards
- Management Accountants who are required to report on transactional data sets
- Marketing and Operational Analysts
- Entrepreneurs / CEO /Accountants looking to master the Data Analysis process
- Anyone wanting to transition into Business Analytics.
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training