The seminar will cover in depth, the environmental legislative framework and regulatory requirements for mineral rights, their compliance requirements for licenses to operate for the duration of the respective rights, closure together with the “cradle to grave” principle.
This course is accredited, and material covers unit standards: 110023, NQF Level 4, 6 Credits
- Assess the adequacy and quality of all documents culminating in review of the EIA report.
- The attendee should be able to perform an internal audit of the processes of their company with respect to legal compliance and to manage the liabilities of their company with respect to environmental legislature.
- Attendees of this training will be able to interact with the authorities during and after environmental inspections.
To be updated soon
This programme runs for 2 days
Training times can be arranged accordingly in order to cater for the client’s needs.
Available on request.
- Practicing engineers
- Managing Directors
- Project Managers
- Decision Makers
- Town Planners
- Maintenance Staff
- Health practitioners
- Scientists in the Environmental Field
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training