Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
Process Plant Optimization plays very important role in today’s industrial world. For optimization benefits to be substantial, cost of production including operation interruptions must be kept to a minimum.
This course is non-accredited
This requires effective management of maintenance operations and optimization of equipment and plant reliability and availability. This also involves effective inspection and maintenance strategies, planning methods. Plant optimization can be an effective way to achieve improved profitability. Important aspect of process plant optimization is related to system energy management and energy consumption reduction. Industrial processes and systems offer significant potentials for savings. Process changes such as advanced controls and new technologies also present opportunities for plant optimization.
- Understanding the main elements of plant optimization, the way how to achieve and realize potential benefits
- Enhance the business focus of participants and equip them to make more contributions to sustainable plant profitability
- Equipping maintenance professionals, planners, and engineers with the knowledge to select the most appropriate methodologies for their maintenance decision-making
- Learning how to identify the potential for reduction of energy consumption
- Providing participants with practical and effective methods and tools to perform technical and economic evaluations of the alternatives
Training times can be arranged accordingly in order to cater for the client’s needs.
Available on request.
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training