New CCMA Rules & Latest
Amended CCMA Rules were published in Government Gazette and took effect on March 1, 2020, and will be the subject matter of this training together with relevant case law. The Commission for Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration (hereinafter referred to as ‘the CCMA’) has the jurisdiction to facilitate dispute resolution in matters between employers and employees. These proceedings are regulated by the Rules for the Conduct of Proceedings before the CCMA (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Rules’). The Rules establish and describe the various processes that are followed when approaching the CCMA.
- Part One: Serving And Filing Documents
- Part Two: Conciliation Of Disputes
- Part Three: Con-Arb In Terms Of Section 191(5a)
- Part Four: Arbitrations
- Part Five: Rules That Apply To Conciliations And Arbitrations And Con-Arbs
- Part Six: Applications
- Part Seven: Section 188a Inquiry
- Part Eight: General
This programme runs for 3 days
R 11 999.00
*Group Discounts Available on Request.
Our New CCMA Rules & Latest Case Law is available in a variety of formats to best match your needs
In-House training: We bring the training to your location. Available with customized features created to meet your requirements.
Virtual Training: Delivered totally online, our virtual sessions are designed to keep participants engaged through relevant training, activities for practice, and ongoing reinforcement.
SLP Managers / Co-Ordinator’s, HR Managers, LED / CSI Managers, Procurement Managers and Mine Management personnel who:
- Are responsible for the implementation and management of various elements of the SLP or Mining Charter
- Re und r pressure to report internally or to DMR on their mining right and/or SLP compliance and progress.
- Require clarification on what should be reported on, in what format and how it will be evaluated.
- Are pressurized to manage their mining right commitments and SLP implementation and/or reporting processes.
- Are unclear what executive management role is in the process, as well as mine-level contributors.
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training