People Management Skills
Develop a high-performance team that is motivated and committed with the company goals. Learn to promote a culture of accountability and cooperation within your team, get the skills to delegate and manage conflict effectively, and align your whole team around a common vision to achieve your objectives and those of your company.
You’ve got a lot on your plate. A multicultural workforce with generational clashes, plus culture and values differences. Employees who offer resistance rather than support. Flatter organizations with shifting priorities and rising expectations.
So what are the key skills you need to become a great manager?
- How do you create a real team spirit and get your people working together?
- How do you delegate and motivate your team and create a culture of accountability?
- How do you get the most out of everyone and align the whole team in one direction to achieve your objectives?
- Are you ready to develop a high-performance team and get more done?
- Do you want to learn how to resolve team conflict and get more from your team by adapting your management style to every situation?
The participants will have the opportunity to achieve the following:
- Motivate every member of your team—even if they are very different
- Adjust your management and personal style to the needs of different situations
- Resolve conflict more effectively in a wide variety of situations
- Get more done by using the best delegation techniques for each situation
- Turn difficult people and poor performers into team players
- Win the cooperation and trust from people in your organization
- Increase your confidence, leadership skills, and personal and professional satisfaction in your job by managing people successfully
- Use positive and corrective feedback to turn problem employees around and maximize productivity
- The Experience of Being a Manager
- Personal Styles
- Listening, Body Language, Giving Feedback, and Dealing with Difficult People
- Conflict Management
- Understanding Organizational Culture and Subculture
- Emotional Intelligence
- Ethical Leadership
- Action Planning
This training will run for 3 days
R 8 699.00
*Group Discounts Available on Request.
Our People Management Skills is available in a variety of formats to best match your needs
In-House training: We bring the training to your location. Available with customized features created to meet your requirements.
Virtual Training: Delivered totally online, our virtual sessions are designed to keep participants engaged through relevant training, activities for practice, and ongoing reinforcement.
- First Line Managers
- Managers of business units and departments
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training