Johannesburg 2022 . June 15 -18, July 17-20
This course will support you to develop critical performance management skills and techniques via systematic thinking to manage self, others, and the business proactively to ensure corporate goals are achieved and even surpassed.
This course is non-accredited
A cohesive top down and integrated approach is required to ensure that all leaders throughout the organization are connected and committed to business goals. This has to be proven via results and desired behaviours. This Performance Management training course will show you how to integrate Critical Key Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators into a performance management system applied by a highly skilled and focused managerial and supervisory team.
Importantly, these leaders lead by example to provide the desired outcomes, demonstrating more of the ‘how’ than the ‘what’ of expectations. By effective integration of corporate goals, optimal behaviours and effective KPIs; these can be cumulatively cascaded for maximum impact and results that benefit the organization overall.
By attending this training course, delegates will be able to:
- Design and Develop an Effective Performance Management Scheme (PMS)
- Diagnose the current situation to ensure effective implementation or enhancement of the PMS
- Manage people for Effective Outcomes via Performance Management
- Make Performance appraisal work in a diverse and multi-cultural environment
- Manage and Improve Performance for Effective Results via KPIs
- Maintain Good Performance with The Psychology of Positive Reinforcement
- Make the direct correlation between effective Performance Management and Corporate Strategy
To be updated soon.
This workshop runs for 3 days
Training times can be arranged accordingly in order to cater for the client’s needs.
Available on request.
- HR Managers and Directors focused on enhancing the Performance Management System in their organization
- Team leaders, Supervisors, Section heads and Managers
- Professionals who have an interest in sustaining performance
- Emerging leaders who show great potential in working with and leading others
- Advanced Recruitment Analysis & Assessment Workshop.
- Disciplinary Code & Procedure Training.
- Employment Equity Legislation Masterclass.
- HR Processes, Culture & Change Management Training.
- Advanced management Skills Masterclass.
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Masterclass.
- Project Financial Modelling.
- Advanced Supervisory & Team Leadership Skills.
- Performance Management Systems Training.
- Professional Project Management Skills.
- Public Sector Risk Management Training.
- Result driven Monitoring , Evaluation & Implemantation Training.
- Developing & Implementing Electronic Documents & Records Management Systems.
- Pragmatic Approach to Managing Records.
- Advanced Executive Assistants & PA Including Protocol & Diplomacy Masterclass.
- Advanced Office Professionals.
- Advanced Business Report Writing.
- Corporate Communication Skills.
- Effective Interpersonal Skills.
- Excellent Customer Service & Frontline Reception Skill.
- Introduction to Learn for Managers.
- Presentation Skills Programme.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making Skills in the Workplace.
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Fleet Operations Management Investigations & Report Writing.