This course will support you to develop critical performance management skills and techniques via systematic thinking to manage self, others, and the business proactively to ensure corporate goals are achieved and even surpassed.
This course is non-accredited
A cohesive top down and integrated approach is required to ensure that all leaders throughout the organization are connected and committed to business goals. This has to be proven via results and desired behaviours. This Performance Management training course will show you how to integrate Critical Key Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators into a performance management system applied by a highly skilled and focused managerial and supervisory team.
Importantly, these leaders lead by example to provide the desired outcomes, demonstrating more of the ‘how’ than the ‘what’ of expectations. By effective integration of corporate goals, optimal behaviours and effective KPIs; these can be cumulatively cascaded for maximum impact and results that benefit the organization overall.
By attending this training course, delegates will be able to:
- Design and Develop an Effective Performance Management Scheme (PMS)
- Diagnose the current situation to ensure effective implementation or enhancement of the PMS
- Manage people for Effective Outcomes via Performance Management
- Make Performance appraisal work in a diverse and multi-cultural environment
- Manage and Improve Performance for Effective Results via KPIs
- Maintain Good Performance with The Psychology of Positive Reinforcement
- Make the direct correlation between effective Performance Management and Corporate Strategy
To be updated soon
This masterclass runs for 3 days
Training times can be arranged accordingly in order to cater for the client’s needs.
Available on request.
- HR Managers and Directors focused on enhancing the Performance Management System in their organization
- Team leaders, Supervisors, Section heads and Managers
- Professionals who have an interest in sustaining performance
- Emerging leaders who show great potential in working with and leading others
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training