Problem Solving & Decision
-Making Skills in the Workplace
Business processes and career development is usually encountered with problems. If problems are not constructively solved, it could mean escalation of that problem, or the creation of more problems in the long run. The born of contention is not just about being creative but how to use clear processes to clarify problems and come up with effective solutions. This course aims to help you to improve your decision-making ability through critical thinking, problem analysis and the creative development of solutions.
This course is Non-accredited
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Address workplace problems swiftly and effectively
- Make shaper decisions through critical thinking and creative problem solving
- Generate innovative ideas with speed and efficiency
- Adapt to different thinking styles in group and team environments
- Utilize various strategies and information to make high quality decisions
- Remove barriers to hinder creativity
- Analyse systematically a target problem
To be updated soon.
Training times can be arranged accordingly in order to cater for the client’s needs.
Available on request.
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.