All of our learning material are aligned with the National Qualification Framework (NQF) and qualifications registered at the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA)
Each qualification material package is supplied with the following materials:
- Learner guide
- Facilitator Guide
- Formative Assessment Instrument
- Summative Assessment Instrument
- Assessment Guide
- Programme Alignment Matrix
- Portfolio of Evidence Guid
- Moderator Guide
- Programme Strategy
- Fisa (final summative assessment)
Each Qualification package includes the following Unit Standards:
- All the Core Unit Standards.
- All the Fundamental Unit Standards
- Pre-selected Elective Unit Standards to the value of the minimum required credits as indicated by the Qualification rules.
Free Remediation Guaranteed!!
Should SETA require any changes to be made to the materials supplied, we will complete such remediation at no further cost to you
We deliver within 24 hours and Material is made available to you in the form of an electronic download link.