This course will guide you through all stages of PM and simultaneously provide you with the competencies needed for each step. Learn about leadership and communication to ensure that your plans and goals are understandable and can be delivered. You will learn how to avoid most of the mistakes that usually happen at various stages of a project by delving into the intricacies of project planning and scheduling. By the end of this PMP course, you will know the fundamentals of costs estimation, be able to negotiate with different levels of stakeholders, improve your critical thinking and project coordinator skills, and implement project quality management techniques that will be useful for your career no matter which industry you are in.
This course is non-accredited
Nowadays key project management skills are essential for literally everyone, since our life consists of numerous projects, both at work and outside of it. In fact, every event goes through the project management (PM) stages of initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing, whether it is a new marketing campaign, planning your vacation, or building a new skyscraper. PM skills can’t be optional anymore; they are now must-have for modern professionals.
- Understand modern PM frameworks
- Inspire and motivate both internal and external stakeholders
- Know how to make a timeline calendar
- Cover the essentials of Risk Management and its applications
- Assign resources and schedule tasks for project activities
- Practice reliable forecasting techniques and methods.
To be updated soon
Training times can be arranged accordingly in order to cater for the client’s needs.
Available on request.
To be updated soon
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training