Organisations face increasing pressure to manage their records according to statutory and business requirements. As the use of electronic records and the deployment of electronic document and records management systems continue to increase, the core skills of the person responsible for records management become ever more important to the organisation. In many cases, appropriate data protection and compliance will depend upon a good records management system.
This course is non-accredited.
This training provides a thorough introduction into the fundamental concepts and principles of records management, including:
- introduction – basic concepts
- records management tools
- records lifecycle approach
- designing a file plan
- records destruction
- legal framework / compliance
- management of electronic records and email
This masterclass runs for 1 day
Training times can be arranged accordingly in order to cater for the client’s needs.
Available on request.
This course is suitable for:
- Records Managers
- Records Officers/ Clerk
- Senior Registry Officials
- Departmental managers responsible for Records Management
- Departmental/unit records coordinators
- Anyone who deals with movement of files and all general records duties
- IT staff responsible for records management
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training