This course examines how to implement good records management practice. Records Management Intermediate studies the implementation of a records management programme, building on the concepts and principles covered in Records Management basic.
This course is non-accredited.
This training provides a thorough introduction into the fundamental concepts and principles of records management, including:
- introduction – initiating a records management project
- records audit
- process mapping
- building a business classification scheme
- measuring performance
- sustaining a records management programme
This masterclass runs for 1 day
Training times can be arranged accordingly in order to cater for the client’s needs.
Available on request.
This course is suitable for:
- Records Managers
- Records Officers/ Clerk
- Senior Registry Officials
- Departmental managers responsible for Records Management
- Departmental/unit records coordinators
- Anyone who deals with movement of files and all general records duties
- IT staff responsible for records management
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training