Evaluation, and Implementation Training
This Training Skills Course will give you the tools and knowledge to create or manage a successful and cost-effective M&E system for your projects. You will leave the course with a better understanding of the role of effective monitoring and evaluation as well as the ability to make it happen. You will also learn how to ensure your organisation and its stakeholders build on the results of its M&E system and work towards developing success driven projects to promote equitable service.
This course is non-accredited
- Oversee planning and managing monitoring and evaluation processes and describe quality controls and guidelines for reviewing evaluation reports.
- Clarify log frames, integration of monitoring and evaluation, numeric concepts, national and international monitoring, and evaluation frameworks.
- Deal with persistently incomplete reporting and inaccurate data that pose a major threat to organisational utility.
- Use M&E systems to serves the purpose of enhancing social accountability.
- Establish a cost-effective tool for their organisation’s M&E systems for the specific needs at hand.
To be updated soon
This workshop runs for 5 days
Training times can be arranged accordingly in order to cater for the client’s needs.
Available on request.
Project Managers; Officer in Monitoring & Evaluation; Strategic Planner; Corporate Service; Project Officers; Directors; Operations & Evaluation Department; Project Engineers; Audit; Finance Managers; Service Manager; Administrator; Supervisors; Officers in Analysis & Evaluation.
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training