in The Public Sector
This course is accredited, and material covers unit standards: 120360, NQF Level 5, 12 Credits
The global pandemic has forced all sectors to live with more risk, everything organisations do requires risk management. And now, all stakeholders became aware of what a risky place the world can be and deciding which risks to take and how to manage them. This course will provide the insides of dealing with risk, it will encourage proactive management in public organisations, assist attain objectives and lead to better control mechanisms.
The qualifying learner is capable of:
- Explaining risk management in the public sector.
- Analyse potential risks and the impact thereof on the specific sector.
- Developing and implementing risk management procedures.
- Monitoring and assessing risk management procedures.
Training times can be arranged accordingly in order to meet the client’s needs.
Available on request.
This programme is designed for public management officials and financial professionals who wish to gain strategies on dealing with risk in the workplace.
- Effective Service Delivery in the Public Sector
- Financial Management
- Knowledge Management in Public Sector
- People Management and Development in HR.
- Risk Management in The Public Sector
- South African Legislation and Policy in Public Administration
- Strategic Business Performance
- Performance Management Systems Training
- Presentation Skills Programme
- Professional Project Management Skills
- Advanced Supervisory and Team Leadership Skills
- Advanced Business Report Writing
- Public Sector Risk Management Training
- Result-Driven M & E, and Implementation Training
- Generally Recognised Accounting Practices -GRAP Standards (with updates)
- Government Budgeting Including SCOA
- Government Accounting
- Financial Management for Non-Financial Managers
- Public Finance Management Act (PFMA) & Related Treasury Regulations
- What’s New – Excel 365
- Microsoft Office – Excel Intermediate
- Basic Excel Training
- Microsoft Teams for End-Users
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Masterclass