Stakeholder Alignment: Stakeholder Engagement, Corporate Communications and Reputation Management
Stakeholder engagement and management supports the development of strong, constructive, and responsive relationships. Thus effective stakeholder identification, engagement and management should enhance project acceptance and ownership as well as strengthens the social and environmental sustainability and benefits of supported interventions. It is both a goal in itself–upholding the rights of citizens and others to participate in decisions that may affect them–as well as an effective means for achieving project outcomes, including those related to democratic governance, protecting the environment, promoting respect for human rights, and preventing and resolving conflict (UNDP,2017).
Corporate communication is defined as activities involved in managing both internal and external communications in a workplace–this can include internal presentations, staff newsletters, media releases for journalists, investor correspondence, social media and more. The aim of corporate communications is to create a favorable perception amongst stakeholders the business depends on, such as investors, employees, or the general public. Incorporate communications, there are typically three principal areas which are interdependent in ensuring that the organisation successfully communicates with all stakeholders. These are management communication, marketing communication, and organisational communication.
Logistics and Distribution Management
This workshop focuses on the essential logistics and distribution skills and knowledge needed to become a successful Logistics and distribution Manager. Participants will learn everything needed to ensure the right products are delivered to the right location on time. Working in logistics and distribution management allows you to be an integral part of distribution companies and manufacturers, and the Logistics and distribution Management course will enable you to gain a full understanding of the supply chain process.
Advanced Fleet Risk Management, Accident Investigation and AARTO
Fleet Risk Management is the process of ensuring that organisations do as much as possible to make sure that organisation vehicle drivers are insured, safe and aware of dangers while out on the road. Fleet risk management needs to be a part of your operations in order to protect your people, your property and your profit. As with all companies, it is your company’s responsibility to ensure that it provides a safe workplace environment and takes preventative steps to minimise any potential risk. This course focuses on the main aspects to ensure your fleet risk is responsibly managed.
Strategic Sourcing & Category Management
As procurement continues to evolve toward a strategic enterprise function, procurement members are routinely evaluated on their team’s strategic contributions to the overall business. Organizations are increasingly turning to category management as an effective lever to drive greater strategic value and growth for the business. A structured category management approach can not only help you generate higher savings, but also improve supplier performance, mitigate supply risks, and drive innovation and continuous improvement.
Module 1: Stakeholder identification, engagement, and management
• Demonstrate understanding of the organisation.
• Explain the structure of the industry in which the organisation operates and the organisation’s role within the industry.
• Explain the organisation’s purpose and the environment within which it operates.
• Identify the people, groups, or organisations (internal and external stakeholders) that could impact or be impacted upon by your developmental intervention.
• Perform stakeholder analysis/mapping to optimally understand stakeholder needs and interest.
• Describing stakeholder’s relationship with the organisation.
• Describing the stakeholder’s relationship to each other.
• Develop appropriate stakeholder management strategies for effectively engaging and managing stakeholders.
• Apply basic negotiation skills to maximise the impact of the stakeholder management plan.
Module 2: Communications Principles in the Public Sector Environment
• Communications defined.
• One way versus two way communication.
• The communications process.
• Breakdown of communication and overcoming barriers to communication.
• Communication process used to coordinate selected communications programmes in the public sector.
• Identifying appropriate communication tools.
• Different communication methods, channels, styles and their effectiveness.
• Utilising information technology to enhance communications.
Module 3: Corporate Marketing Communications
• Demonstrate an understanding and define the nature and role of marketing communications.
• Explaining how marketing communications works and how it is classified.
• Defining and explaining persuasive communication.
• Identifying and explaining the role of marketing communications in the overall marketing process.
• All forms of marketing communication including advertising, direct marketing and relationship marketing, sponsorship, event marketing, sales promotion, public relations and alternative strategies.
• Media will include all electronic, print, outdoor, digital media, e-media and direct media.
• The role of marketing communications including promoting corporate image, providing information, creating, increasing and stabilising demand, differentiating product/service features and benefits, providing competitive differentiation, lead generation / customer service, customer retention and loyalty, motivating staff serve customers effectively.
Module 4: Reputation management
• The working definitions and nature of reputation and its management.
• Identify best practices in reputation management.
• Understand the global nature of reputation and its management.
• The boundaries between organisational branding, image and reputation.
• Measuring Corporate Reputation –Models/Approaches and Case Studies.
• The Role of Leader Reputation in Determining Corporate Reputation.
• Organisational Sustainability (Profits, People and Planet) and Corporate Reputation.
• Media and corporate reputation.
Module 5: Crisis Communications
• Crisis communications defined.
• Fundamentals of Crisis Communications and Channels.
• Developing a Crisis Communications Plan.
• Media relations.
5 Day Training
Group discounts available on request.
Live and In-class
- Asset Management Masterclass
- Environmental & Social Management Systems
- Fraud Prevention & Anti Corruption Masterclass
- Risk Appetite & Strategy Masterclass
- Governance, Risk and Compliance Masterclass
- Risk based combined assurance
- Leadership and structures of corporate governance
- Corporate Governance – Role of the board
- Corporate governance Fundamental
- Principles and practices of corporate responsibility
- Engaging stakeholders to build a sustainable plan
- Advanced enterprise risk management masterclass
- Conducting effective lifestyles audits course
- King IV governance compliance and assurance workshop
- Budgeting Skills for managers.
- Financial Analysis, Planning & Control.
- Government Accounting.
- Government Budgeting Including SCOA.
- Accounting for VAT
- Understanding and analyzing financial statements workshop
- Strategic planning, budgeting and rolling forecast workshop
- Strategic forecasting & projections of financial statements masterclass
- Preparing financial statements and annual reports masterclass
- Project finance and modelling
- Pension fund governance, regulations and best practices.
- Mining TAX and strategy masterclass
- International financial reporting standards (IFRS) &updates
- IFRS 9 International finance reporting standards 9 and expected credit loss
- Business intelligence & analytics for finance professionals
- Advanced Recruitment Analysis & Assessment Workshop.
- Disciplinary Code & Procedure Training.
- Employment Equity Legislation Masterclass.
- HR Processes, Culture & Change Management Training.
- Performance management systems training
- Principles and practices of corporate responsibility
- Union responsibilities in the workplace
- Workplace skills plans & annual training reports
- Mining social & labor planning
- Payrol preparation, analysis and management
- New CCMA rules & latest case law
- Human resources & development personnel management
- Developing & Implementing Electronic Documents & Records Management Systems.
- Pragmatic Approach to Managing Records.
- Basic registry, records & archives management
- Pragmatic approach to managing records
- Records management, library management and inventory
- Principles of records management basic – Level 1
- Records management Intermediate – Level 2
- Advanced records management – Level 3
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training