Strategic Forecasting & Projections of
Financial Statements Masterclass
One of the critical roles of senior management is to plan which requires skills in forecasting. The ultimate goal of forecasting is to come as close to possible to an accurate picture of the future. In order to successfully cope, companies need to understand their current business environment, and visualize future developments. Organisations need to anticipate and understand change and they need to proactively plan for it, so as to increase their resilience and secure their future competitive advantage. In today’s highly volatile business environment, estimating future costs and revenues is critical for justifying investment decisions. This makes it critically important for you to gain the state-of-the-art forecasting tools and modelling techniques that we are gladly presenting in this world acclaimed auspicious four-day masterclass. This Masterclass will equip participants with the necessary planning and forecasting skills that will help them learn prepare better plans.
Participants will learn how to organize the forecasting process in their organizations, how best to evaluate forecast, how to use expert judgment to incorporate key future events using advanced Microsoft Excel and @Risk addon. Delegates will get a 3-month license. Apply advanced and forward-looking budgeting techniques for improved resource allocation.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
1. Creating a framework for Financial Forecasts taking uncertainty into account
2. Identifying data patterns of past performances
3. Incorporating interest rate risk modelling
4. Modelling uncertainty using Risk techniques
5. Simulating a complete financial forecast
6. Communicating a forecast to management
This training Programme runs for 5 days
- Understanding The Planning And Forecasting Environment And How To Conduct Forecasting
- Advanced Concepts In Modelling And Integrating Forecasting Outputs Into Your Model
- Introduction To Risk Based Modelling By Incorporating Simulation
- Major Case Study – 5 Year Projection
Our Strategic Forecasting & Projections of Financial Statements Masterclass is available in a variety of formats to best match your needs
In-House training: We bring the training to your location. Available with customized features created to meet your requirements.
Virtual Training: Delivered totally online, our virtual sessions are designed to keep participants engaged through relevant training, activities for practice, and ongoing reinforcement.
Price: R14 699,00
This course is suitable for:
Finance Accountants & Controllers
• Cost Accountants
• State Accountants
• Budget Managers
• Forecasting Analyst
• Chief Financial Officers
• Management Accountants
• Financial Directors & managers
• Group Finance Managers
• Management Reporting
• Financial Management Systems
- Budgeting Skills for managers.
- Financial Analysis, Planning & Control.
- Government Accounting.
- Government Budgeting Including SCOA.
- Project Financial Modelling.
- Accounts Receivable Management & Collection Techniques
- Effective Costing, Cash Flow Management and Budgetary Control
- Understanding and Analysing Financial Statements
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training