Strategic Procurement &
Supply Chain Management
New skills for procurement people are becoming important for new supply chain management performance evaluation as it directly effects to organization procurement performance and cost management.
This course is non- accredited
Procurement and supply chain management involves a wide range of activities needed to plan, control, and execute a product flow, it consists of a series of steps from purchasing raw materials and production through distribution to the final consumer. Utilizing the right supply chain management will create a system that cut costs, increase profits, and promotes linkage between all parts of the supply chain. Companies that make use of the right supply chain strategy are well equipped to handle consumer demands, minimize cost, carry the right inventory for the needs of customers, handle any disruptions in the system effectively and ensure the smooth running of the supply chain.
To be updated soon
To be updated soon.
Our Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management is available in a variety of formats to best match your needs
In-House training: We bring the training to your location. Available with customized features created to meet your requirements.
Virtual Training: Delivered totally online, our virtual sessions are designed to keep participants engaged through relevant training, activities for practice, and ongoing reinforcement.
Available on request.
- Module 1 – Effective Commercial Negotiation
- Module 2 – Writing Specifications
- Module 3 – Effective Procurement Management
- Module 4 – Legal aspects in purchasing and supply management
- Module 5 – Ethics in procurement and supply chain management
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.