Strategic Skills in Partnering with Your Boss for Administrative Professionals
This administrative skills training course combines proven-by-practice methods with new insights and ideas that will improve your collaboration with your boss. You will gain a wider perspective of your role through breakout sessions, exercises, and case applications.
Build trust and credibility to strengthen your relationship with your boss and increase your effectiveness.
The 2-day strategic skills for administrative professionals training programme focused on practical learning, designed and facilitated by business people that understand your challenges and will guide you to find effective solutions.
This course is non-accredited.
After participating in this programme, you will grow your administrative assistant skills and be able to:
- Consistently anticipate your boss’s needs
- Gain the respect of your boss and be taken seriously
- Get what you need from others to accomplish your job and achieve your boss’s goals
- Have the authority to make—and act on—decisions
- Confidently represent your boss
- Be seen by your boss and by others as a valuable professional resource
- Develop a trusting relationship with your boss
- Partner with multiple bosses and other office professionals
- Effectively use time and get more things done in a day.
This workshop runs for 2 days
Training times can be arranged accordingly in order to cater for the client’s needs.
If you are an administrative professional who wants to improve your contribution and collaboration with your boss through better communication, time management, self-leadership, and managerial understanding, this programme is for you.
Some of the positions that usually attend to this administrative professionals training course are:
- Senior administrative support staff
- Executive secretaries
- Administrative assistants
- Staff assistants
- Executive assistants.
- Module 1: Defining the Strategic Partnership
- Module 2: Developing a Trusting Relationship with the Boss
- Module 3: Planning Skills to Anticipate and Proactively Support the Boss
- Module 4: Extending the Partnership
- Module 5: Aligning and Expanding Partnering Relationships
Available on request.
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training