Technical Report Writing
It is very important to present a positive and professional image when writing to and communicating with others. This Technical Report Writing Workshop teaches participants how to plan and write a proposal that wins business. It explains the most efficient process to plan and organize a proposal to make your product or solution compelling to the client.
- Understand the importance of communicating efficiently
- Build and have the confidence to produce more effective documents
- Structure reports more effectively
- Convey information in a format functional to the user
- Employ visual tools to enhance documents more efficiently
- Understand the difference between business email versus personal email
- Communication concepts which include sender, receiver, message and noise.
- Audience factors including their literacy/numeracy levels, language preference, size and accessibility.
- Communication methods including verbal (one-on-one, radio, TV, small or large groups) as well as written (emails, newspapers, letters, posters, reports and presentations).
This training Programme runs for 1 day
Available on request.
Our Technical Report Writing Workshop is available in a variety of formats to best match your needs
In-House training: We bring the training to your location. Available with customized features created to meet your requirements.
Virtual Training: Delivered totally online, our virtual sessions are designed to keep participants engaged through relevant training, activities for practice, and ongoing reinforcement.
This course is for anyone who has to communicate results, write reports, compose technical documents, or write specifications, including:
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training