The Professional Executive Assistant
Enhance your executive assistant skills and performance to increase the added value of your contribution to your manager and your company. Improve your interpersonal skills to take decisions confidently, suggest innovative solutions, be an effective organizer and good communicator.
It becomes even more critical when you are reporting to several bosses. Do you have the strategic insight to take the right decision and innovate in your processes? Do you have enough confidence to handle stressful and delicate situations? To manage your career, you are expected to be a confident decision-maker, a creative thinker, an effective organizer and a good communicator. Do you have enough assertiveness to say no when projects are piling up on your desk? This programme will equip you with key skills and tools to become the manager of tomorrow.
This course is non-accredited.
After participating in this programme, you will grow your administrative assistant skills and be able to:
- Become a more confident decision-maker
- Become more effective in a top management team setting
- Learn to set personal objectives and develop a plan for your own career and knowledge development
- Understand the changing business environment in which you operate and the impact it has on your role and the role of your manager
- Enhance your interpersonal skills
- Be able to apply creative thinking in difficult situations, and act more assertively when appropriate
- Network and learn with a diverse group of other Administrative Professionals from different industries and countries
- Develop a personalized action plan that you will take back with you to your job
- Learn and practise these new skills using case studies, real examples and role plays over 4 interactive and challenging days
This workshop runs for 3 days
Training times can be arranged accordingly in order to cater for the client’s needs.
If you are an experienced administrative professional who manages a range of responsibilities, projects and tasks in support of senior executives, this programme is for you.
- Experienced Administrative Professional
- Executive Assistants,
- Executive Secretaries
Module 1: Motivation and Time Management
Module 2: Working More Effectively in a Top Management Team
Module 3: Understanding Management and Leadership Styles
Module 4: Assertiveness
Available on request.
- Fleet Operations Management Accident Investigation & Report Writing.
- Fundamentals of Stores & Stock Control.
- Logistics & Distribution Management.
- PFMA Supply Chain Management Bid Committees Workshop.
- Stockpile Management Best Practices.
- Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management Introduction Forecasting & Acquisition Management.
- Tender Advisory Seminar.
- Tendering Procedures & Bid Evaluation.
- Understanding the Amended BBB-EE Codes BEE Fundamentals.
- Advanced Circuit Breaker Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering for Non-Environmental Engineers
- Contaminated Soil and Groundwater, Assessment and Remediation
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Lean Leadership
- Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Mechanical Engineering for Non-mechanical Engineers
- Mineral Process Plant Optimisation Technology and Continuous Improvement
- Mineral Resource Estimation and Process Control of Mineral Processing Systems
- Solar PV System Design
- Structural Engineering for Non-structural Engineers
- Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Engineers & Technical Professionals
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Wastewater Purification and Treatment Course
- Welding Design and Metal Fatigue for Structural Engineers
- Fundamental Hydraulic Theory and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Mineral Resource Estimation and Valuation of Mineral Projects
- High Voltage Safety Training